My 100th Review for all to see

Review: 100 Review Tribute
Date: 4/21/2017
Provider: Makaya Jade and Midnight Ravin and other(s) in my mind?
User ID:: 248664 and 239286
Phone: 361-741-0059 and 361-756-3528
Email Address: makaya.jade84@gmail.com and ravin.midnight@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=248664 and https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=239286
City: Corpus Christ
State: Texas
Address: near SPID
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CG, DATY, Tribute, Other kinky stuff
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$ each special discount rate
Hair Length and Color: Red (long) and Black (medium)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34B-21-31,32, 5’4” 125 lbs and 34B-28-36, 43, 5’4”, 125 lbs
The Rest of the Story: This is my first 100 review. I use hooker math to get to 100. I had 17 reviews in ASPD before ECCIE and 82 ECCIE reviews. For a total of 99 before this one.

I think that a milestone like 100 Reviews should be special so I set up something special.

I contacted all my previous Providers that were still active. I asked them to send to Makaya Jade (MJ) or Midnight Ravin (MR) an email or PM with:
1. A short note to discuss with me during the session;
Or 2. An activity that a Provider present could perform during the session;
Or 3. Attend the session at a reduced discounted rate and perform some of the other Provider’s requests.

I asked MJ and MR to be the schedulers, controllers, directors and performers (as needed). They did a great job.

When I looked back at my previous reviews, I decided that I needed to especially recognize those that I felt were Legends in ECCIE. I decided to call them my Who’s Who. The criteria to make my Who’s Who:
100 reviews,
or an ECCIE board presence
or performed something special during our session.
In my PM request for feedback, I explained that they were in my Who’s Who.

My Who’s’ Who List. They are in no order or ranking. Tia Travels, Kayla Knox, Athena, Babykins78, Likinikki, MistyCC, Greek Cougar Lover (Naughty Plaz4U), Sue Nami, Veronica Peach, BBW Lilly, Dallas Rain, Elizabeth Whispers, Kit-4 Kat, Kourtney Kupps, Sonya Playmate, and Linda (SA).

So finally, here are my details of my 100 Review Tribute Session.

In planning this Tribute Session, I had given MJ some note cards of previous sessions with the Provider’s handle and what was memorable from a session long past. I also gave her a note card with the handle of all my Who’s Who List.

On arrival, I was told to come in, undress, lay on the bed and blindfold myself with a blindfold that was available. For most of the session I was blindfolded so I don’t know exactly who did what.

They restrained me on the bed face up. As someone rubbed me to hardness. I was asked “if So-N-So teased you like this”. Someone fed me a finger and asked if “ pussy juice reminded me of X or Y”.

Someone sat of my face. While this was going on someone was reminding me of the Providers that I had DATY and those that strap-oned me. That girl climbed off.

I received DFKs and BBBJs from multiple girls. All the while past Providers were named. I was asked did “XXX do it like this? Did YYY suck your balls like this?”

Soon, they were “branding” me with lipstick the initials of the Providers on my Who’s’ Who List. They lipstick “ tattooed” me with the initials of all the Who’s Who List. Sometime they would ask or comment like the following:
Did Greek Cougar Lover finger your prostate like this?
I bet you remember when MistyCC used a vibe on your balls like this. You wrote MistyCC’s 100 review to get her on the Who’s Who List.
Linda in San Antonio gave you a good massage.
Athena watched in mirror while you fucked her. Then, she let the cum spill down your cock during a blow job.
Dallas Rain has some kinky posts on ECCIE. She has a lot of toys.
You did a review of a mod, Elizabeth Whispers. Did she make you come hard? Do you think she will approve your review?
What a hot time you had with that UTR and Likinikki and Sonya Playmate.

MJ had someone put the masturbation sleeve on my cock. Some girl was also playing with my ass and prostate with a toy or finger. I came hard and I think a lot.

But, it was not over. Those present wrote their initials in the cum. (I have finger painted my initials in cum with many Providers.) They mixed the cum with the lipstick initials and made me taste the finger brush.

They talked about the session and Providers past while the cum dried on top on the initials. They kept me on the bed until the room was cleared of the Providers. MJ said the cum had dried. Then, she let me shower.

I dressed and received good-by kiss from MJ.

Thanks to all ASPD and ECCIE that I have hobbied with. 17 more until my next 100 review session.

I think I have paid my past Providers a Tribute and made my 100 review special.
Recommendation: Yes
I am so saddened I missed it.. sounded like something right up my alley! And so grateful you had a good time
Wow that was HOT...and I am so honored!

you are now officially "Mr Manslut of south Texas"!!!
Grimes, you are the biggest man whore I know lol

I have had some good times with you. Hope to do that with you soon!! ������
  • Zena
  • 04-25-2017, 01:45 PM
Wowwww. Wilddd!!! Awesome!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Awesome review Grimes! ��
Now, if I couldn't have been there watching all the action go on.
Best quote of the month:
"Some girl was also playing with my ass and prostate with a toy or finger."
Thanks for sharing paid session review.I have clients don't write reviews on pay to play websites because it's Illegal business.Clients don't want to tell the world pay to play websites clients paid for hooker.