Black Man Hitting On White Women

I know every situation is different, but anyone else notices a tinge of difficulty here?

I'm a social guy. Athletic, attractive by most standards. Have a great job. Anywhere I go, I engage in stimulating conversation. In bars where black women are plentiful, I subtly change up the game, but my approach is the same. And I don't normally have any problems connecting, getting their numbers, and...well you know.

However, in situations/bars where white women are plentiful, I'm never given the time of day. Yeah, I'll find reasons to draw them into conversations until the point where we're all having fun but at the end of the night, she'll be heading to the bedroom of one of my compadres.

I've had many sexual encounters with white women before, but it's rarely originated from a public situation. 99% of the time, it's come from one-on-one situations that forced both of us in a certain space for a certain allotted time. Which is a scenario that just happens randomly and not something you can "create".

I hate to pull the race card, but is it because of this? Not in the traditional sense, but do my race (coupled with my candidly frank personality) turn white women off? I have a black compadre who sometimes benefits from my personality. He's not the social type, more of the quiet lone wolf. I pull white women in with convo, and he sometimes goes home with them. Hardly saying more than 100 words the entire time.

It's mind boggling lol If there's any constructive criticism, it is highly recommended.
Not much you can do
Even white folks have problems...
Two guys one is tall and thin and has an easy to pronounce name
and the other short ,thick and has a weird last name
All things being equal
Guess who will go farther
May you hook up with a black chick that is a '14' on a '10' scale
Get a clue
Lots of women date black men.

I think you THINK they dont want to date you.
maybe they are not looking for a one nighter.

I think most white women are jaded and stuck up to the point their only options are a fucking cat and I am white as the driven snow.

I like black women and I have no issues at all picking them up. I have dated more black women that are nine by the KKK standards than white women that are 6 and 7s.

If they dont want anything to do with you then move on to better women.
All the racist comments of a black woman are the features I like in them lol

"You big lipped, dark skinned, bubble butt, with an attitude" "c'mere"

99% of my reviews are black women.

Just looked, the one white chick stood me up, the jaded GPS cunt
I work in a large company. The black guys I know have little problem hooking up with white gals. White guys seem to have a harder time attracting black gals.
Perhaps you're too Rico Suave.

Women don't like men that come off as players regardless of skin color.