Provider Ads, What Attracts?

Fella's what makes you want to visit a lady ? Is the picture's? Do you enjoy self photo's or professional ? Does the text of the ad itself allure you? Is short and sweet hit the spot ? Or a bit longer with more thought ? Do rates, grammar,reel you in or is it reviews that conquers all?

Just a bit curious
Jessica Jordan
Taint photos always help but a lady's attitude gets my attention. Poorly written Showcase or ads remove a provider from a play list.
Real fucking pics. I don't even bother with fake pics providers anymore. There was a time I'd ask for a real pic prior to meeting but they all lie and say they are real. I used to say well that's fine but I'm going to bring real money and Monopoly money and depending on the credibility of your pics will determine which you will get. They all quit talking to me imagine that.
Let's face it... the initial interests are peeked by superficial features. When it comes to deciding on one lovely lady verses another sometimes the deciding factor is the dialogue in the showcase. One woman might be just as attractive as another but when grammar and dialogue are a bit "ghetto" I will always choose the one that seems more educated and professional. With that said, if the two are equally beautiful, educated, professional and have great reviews I tend to lean towards he one that includes some humor or something of that nature. I don't want to spend time with a pretty face if they are dull and boring. We are all here for our enjoyment, some people are just way too serious. Although I read the reviews, I don't rely on another man's opinion as much as my own gut feeling unless it states something very bad(drugs, odors, theft etc). This is just my opinion...but yes pictures do help A LOT.
Agree with Nutz above. Also, I look for involvement around the board BESIDES ads. Ladies that participate tend to get more attention from me. Always have. Back in the days of ASPD there was so much cat-fighting going on the ladies' personalities naturally floated to the surface. I miss that!
- Post at least one pic in the ad. Sure, you may have a showcase chockablock full of pic but you want an incentive to click on it.
- Generally, I discount professional pics because they look photoshopped.
- But that doesn't mean just throw up any non-pro pic. If selfie in bathroom mirror, wipe the mirror down. Keep the toilet out of the pic or at least put the lid down, especially if you are opposed to flushing every time.
- Change the pic you use periodically.
- As far as the pic, prefer face and what the body looks like. However, understand not wanting to have face pic out there. But body shape is important. Don't try going all artsy fartsy where you are laying in bed, covered in a sheet, showing just a foot.
- Don't write a book. Just the facts. How much, general location (important if in large city), any limitations, any specials, etc.
- And in the name of all that is holy, do not use some funky hard to read font color, hieroglyphics, go nuts with emojis where I have to decipher what the hell you are trying to say. Remember your target audience. They're old and cranky.

All this is good and helpful but can be trumped by one thing.
The menu.
If a further tie-breaker is needed, I revert to 1-on-1 results to PM's, text's or phone conversations exchanged (usually for pre-screening). The provider gets a feel for my personality and I get to read her response to same.

Let's face it... the initial interests are peeked by superficial features. When it comes to deciding on one lovely lady verses another sometimes the deciding factor is the dialogue in the showcase. One woman might be just as attractive as another but when grammar and dialogue are a bit "ghetto" I will always choose the one that seems more educated and professional. With that said, if the two are equally beautiful, educated, professional and have great reviews I tend to lean towards he one that includes some humor or something of that nature. I don't want to spend time with a pretty face if they are dull and boring. We are all here for our enjoyment, some people are just way too serious. Although I read the reviews, I don't rely on another man's opinion as much as my own gut feeling unless it states something very bad(drugs, odors, theft etc). This is just my opinion...but yes pictures do help A LOT. Originally Posted by munkycrank
Professional photos show you put time and effort into your business. Spelling and grammar go a long way towards presenting yourself as a thoughtful professional person.

Be provocative but not trashy.
They're all beautiful, so it's what she writes in the profile for me.

Looking for someone with whom I can connect with on a certain level; that's more important than beauty. I want her to stay on my mind after the meeting; it's what turns me into a repeat customer.
I always look for the phrase "Upscale men don't negotiate - they tip"... So, I always know who to exclude!!

Here's your "tip" - lose that phrase from your showcase.
I always look for the phrase "Upscale men don't negotiate - they tip"... So, I always know who to exclude!!

Here's your "tip" - lose that phrase from your showcase.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Note taken
Note taken Originally Posted by JessicaJordan5Star
OMG!! You did!! Damn!! That is a very sexy quality - It's amazing how much more attractive you are....WOW!!
As I have noted many times in my "formula" - communication, chemistry, companionship leading to whatever comes next.

Photos, rates, services are always part of the overall decision making process, and a very basic is whether I have met the lady in person at a social or via PMs, texts, phone convos.

Usually, the above works very well, but, every once in a while the little guy makes the go/go decision and dammit, he's not always right!
Dont act like a ghetto whore
Take nice pics and dont photoshop them.
When I get there I want to see the one I was shopping for.

When I read your profile and you are bitching about what not to do I go some place else.
Dont act like a ghetto whore
Take nice pics and dont photoshop them.
When I get there I want to see the one I was shopping for.

When I read your profile and you are bitching about what not to do I go some place else. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

great answer!