👯👯👯👯👯Houston's Best Kept Secret!!! Blonde Tattoo Model Hot and Steamy!!👯👯👯👯👯

Hello Guys!!!
Help this tall sexy tattoo model get acquainted with the eccie world!! I have very long silky legs and blonde hair! I would love too meet some new friends who likes to explore the wild side! Text me now! I'm waiting to hear from you! Ps. Make sure you tell me your from eccie Please! I'm hot and steamy waiting for you!
��832-699-4957��

Well, well, welcome aboard my dear!!
Welcome!
  • JRod2
  • 04-26-2017, 05:23 PM
Very Nice!! Welcome Hun!!
Welcome
Hello & welcome...
Hello and welcome!!
Hi. Welcome. Great pics.
Wow beautiful lady ) welcome) come play with us in north Dallas )
Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be on Dallas Tuesday the 20th. Wednesday the 21st most of the day. And either San Antonio or Austin Thursday and Friday. I decided to take a little trip around to meet some new fun friends! Call, text or pm me if you would like to set up a date this week. I'm not sure when the next time will be that I can get away for so many days at a time. So contact me before I go back to Houston! Please contact me on the 346# as the other number is not in use right now. Thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderfully kinky week! . I look forward to meeting you!!
Ms. Asspen, your verified now. You may want to consider not posting in the WW if you don't want an unwanted visit from a Mod.