Another Flip Flop by Trump- he decides not to pull out of NAFTA

How many times did Trump on the campaign said he will terminate the NAFTA deal and told Hillary it was one of the worst deals signed by her husband. Well the flip flopper in chief had a change of heart and said he will not pull out NAFTA(which we knew all the time), but would rather re-negotiate the terms- Trump truly has played you guys.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...-appear-hollow
An opinion by MadCow of MSNBC?
He is signing some executive orders to the agencies and Congress will vote on getting out of it. At least if the Democrats don't filibuster their vote! You and your ILK support those who block his nominations and efforts to get things done and then whine when he's delayed in reaching his goals within your artificial timeline!

Too bad you all didn't hold Obaminable's feet to the fire when he drew a line in the sand .....

I suppose when he set deadlines during the campaign he thought he would be dealing with adults ... and not a bunch of cry-babies and violent women who break TVs.
He is signing some executive orders to the agencies and Congress will vote on getting out of it. At least if the Democrats don't filibuster their vote! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexusLover let's for once have an intelligent discussion- do you think Trump's original idea of pulling out of NAFTA was a wise move?
How many times did Trump on the campaign said he will terminate the NAFTA deal and told Hillary it was one of the worst deals signed by her husband. Well the flip flopper in chief had a change of heart and said he will not pull out NAFTA(which we knew all theme), but would rather re-negotiate the terms- Trump truly has played you guys.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...-appear-hollow Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You and the Madcow say he flip-flop the rooster's link said they, Mexico and Canada were willing to renogotate and Trump said if a fair deal cannot be struck he would end NAFTA you truly are a moron fat-ass
LexusLover let's for once have an intelligent discussion- do you think Trump's original idea of pulling out of NAFTA was a wise move? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
... that begs the question. Was getting in it "a wise move"?

As for the "intelligent discussion" ... I have them daily.

In fact I had several this morning .. with adults!
You and the Madcow say he flip-flop the rooster's link said they, Mexico and Canada were willing to renogotate and Trump said if a fair deal cannot be struck he would end NAFTA you truly are a moron fat-ass Originally Posted by gary5912
You can't have a simple dialogue without the innuendos can you? Candidate Trump said he would terminate NAFTA and called it the worst trade agreement in history. I am not knocking Trump for agreeing to re-negotiate because it should be fair to all sides.
He is SO fucking desperate to get to Day 100 with something to show for his failed presidency.

Ain't gonna happen, Twitler.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
... that begs the question. Was getting in it "a wise move"?

As for the "intelligent discussion" ... I have them daily.

In fact I had several this morning .. with adults! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It depends on your perspective LexusLover- sure we lost a lot of factory jobs- but if there were no NAFTA- consumers in the United States would be paying a lot more from goods We import oil from Mexico- so with it being tariff free- it keeps cost down- of course it led to a ton of manufacturing jobs and basically put a lot of Mexican farmers out of business- but no system is perfect.
I don't know exactly which portion of NAFTA Trump thinks it's unfair.
He is SO fucking desperate to get to Day 100 with something to show for his failed presidency.

Ain't gonna happen, Twitler.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think there's some truth to your statement- especially with his biggest tax cut in history-yes on paper it look good- but if you break it down his tax cuts would have the govt lose about 7 trillion dollars in revenue over 10 years- plus it didn't include how it would be paid for- it's as if Trump wanted to give every American over 21 a new car, but has no idea who is going to pay for it- he is so desperate to make himself look good that he's causing more problems.
[QUOTE=Luke_Wyatt;1059448416]You can't have a simple dialogue without the innuendos can you?

You should practice what you preach, I remember a post you made, to a post that Jackie made, who I have never read any innuendos from, and you called him an idiot, as I said you really are a moron fat-ass
Candidate Trump said he would terminate NAFTA and called it the worst trade agreement in history. I am not knocking Trump for agreeing to re-negotiate because it should be fair to all sides. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Then what are you "knocking"?

I think you are misinterpreting the status of the discussion.

Just because he agrees to "negotiate" doesn't mean he's bound to reach an agreement. On the contrary he's said he'll walk away from NAFTA (with Congressional approval) because it's a bad deal for the U.S. He said he would "negotiate" with individual countries to enter into trade deals. That's what he's doing!
It depends on your perspective LexusLover- sure we lost a lot of factory jobs- but if there were no NAFTA- consumers in the United States would be paying a lot more from goods We import oil from Mexico- so with it being tariff free- it keeps cost down- of course it led to a ton of manufacturing jobs and basically put a lot of Mexican farmers out of business- but no system is perfect.
I don't know exactly which portion of NAFTA Trump thinks it's unfair. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

About 7% ...

.. The U.S. can still trade with Mexico and Canada ... and any other country without NAFTA. Getting rid of NAFTA does NOT mean NOT TRADING.
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 01:59 PM

About 7% ...

.. The U.S. can still trade with Mexico and Canada ... and any other country without NAFTA. Getting rid of NAFTA does NOT mean NOT TRADING. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If it is so bad like Trump said...why not get rid of it like he said he would do? Why flip flop?

Probably just like he was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall he is just a big f****** fat f****** liar. kind of like you