Need suggestions*!*

I am Summer and I currently reside in the Shreveport/Bossier City area..I am planning on moving and continueing in the hobby..I really could use suggestions as too a where would be a good place too start over where there is a active hobby...Please need to know some suggestions asap please...all will be takin into consideration
The closest place to you for an active hobby area is Dallas. That being said, that can be a tough market. Lots of ladies there. I suggest you seriously consider Houston or San Antonio. Also a big market in Vegas but lots of established ladies there also.
Now I can understand why you wouldn't want to be a full time provider in Assfuck Idaho, but why would you seek out a market that's already saturated? There are all the time hobbyists on here begging some lady to come visit them in some craphole like South Dakota - no competition there even in the capital I bet. If they have a capital. I would bet that smaller cities are safer, too.
I want a place where there is a chance to start over and be happy live a fullfilled life and meet people especilly maybe a someone special but I can't do that in a be town....
I want a place where there is a chance to start over and be happy live a fullfilled life and meet people especilly maybe a someone special but I can't do that in a be town.... Originally Posted by Sexiesummer6996
WTF?
I want a place where there is a chance to start over and be happy live a fullfilled life and meet people especilly maybe a someone special but I can't do that in a be town.... Originally Posted by Sexiesummer6996

Are you looking for a good place to provide or are you looking for a husband? I don't think the two quite go together. Good luck though.
As far as a be town I tried looking at the map and never found it.