Study Says..."It's Unethical To Call Breastfeeding Natural"

Just read the link, it's not that long. Trying to explain this asinine notion is Not even wohnthe effort.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/stud...les-something/

Idiots.
boob feeding was natural for thousands of years. the only reason it isn't today is the contradictions that is the libtard left.

they should be championing this issue ... why aren't they???

because they are assholes. feed them boys and girls that PediaSure

NOT!! full of chemicals ... feed 'em the real boob milk!!

yep. drink up young republican!!
+1

absolute idiots.

breastfeeding shouldn't be called natural because it would offend LGBTQ sensibilities???

I agree with the writer, this is horse excrement.
boob feeding was natural for thousands of years. the only reason it isn't today is the contradictions that is the libtard left.

they should be championing this issue ... why aren't they???

because they are assholes. feed them boys and girls that PediaSure

NOT!! full of chemicals ... feed 'em the real boob milk!!

yep. drink up young republican!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep. The assup's, wtf's, Lube's ,EKIM's and all the other " Caitlyn wanna-be's are upset that their " equipment " doesn't work properly when they assume the " wife / mother " position in the fag family unit. The only " milking " that those reach-around crew members want to happen is them milking the government for funds and cocks at the gloryholes for their " manmilk " !
Tucker was "visiting" with one of the Loons last night ....

... he couldn't convince her he didn't get milk from his tits!!!!

I think her response was something like: "I'm not so sure!"
Tucker was "visiting" with one of the Loons last night ....

... he couldn't convince her he didn't get milk from his tits!!!!

I think her response was something like: "I'm not so sure!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was unbelievable. Tucker should have given this loon a basic class in the classification of Living Things

Humans:
Kingdom-Animalia
Phylum-Chordata
Subphylum-Vertebrata
Class-Mammalia

https://www.inaturalist.org/taxa/40151-Mammalia

I suppose this entire link, and Anthropology in general, is sexist.
Just read the link, it's not that long. Trying to explain this asinine notion is Not even wohnthe effort.

Idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I saw that last night. It's a total display of Liberal ignorance. You can't say nothing more about it.

Jim
I saw that last night. It's a total display of Liberal ignorance. You can't say nothing more about it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
She probably doesn't go on long trips "overseas" for fear of falling off the edge ....

It's hilarious for the last 40 years or so some people have been called anti-science just because they don't believe in disastrous level man made global warming. Then this comes out.
It's hilarious for the last 40 years or so some people have been called anti-science just because they don't believe in disastrous level man made global warming. Then this comes out. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You never know Gnad ... the "guy" married to her may ...

... have "breast milk" for "feeding"!!!!

So far "we" haven't determined she knows what "the breast" is!
It's hilarious for the last 40 years or so some people have been called anti-science just because they don't believe in disastrous level man made global warming. Then this comes out. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I guess the next thing we'll hear is child birth isn't natural, lol.

Jim

they are actually working on that part. we'll have babies born in artificial womb in birthing centers.

they got it working with the premeie baby goats in artificial wombs. a number of them have been birthed and released. others were killed for scientific study.

Given the spectacle of snotty nosed losers armed with coloring books and comfort pets and the recent vandals and arsonists at Berkeley destroying and burning shit in a temper tantrum ...

.. it seems that "child birth isn't natural" ALREADY ....

... and these things are being spawned in a "Putrid Dish"!

Idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Gawd Liberals are getting loonier everyday (God forbid we musn't offend anyone) Humans are mammals coming from the word mammalia meaning "of the breasts". aka "FEMALES of these species nourish their young with milk from their mammary glands".
Gawd Liberals are getting loonier everyday (God forbid we musn't offend anyone) Humans are mammals coming from the word mammalia meaning "of the breasts". aka "FEMALES of these species nourish their young with milk from their mammary glands". Originally Posted by Cherie
Very good. Now can you explain to the emotionally maladjusted liberals in class how milk gets into the breasts, the process of lactation?

Jim