Alex Jones

I live in Austin where most people have heard of Alex Jones and his reputation. I wanted to se3 what others think of him.,is he real, fake, a liar or a lunatic.
  • WTF
  • 04-29-2017, 02:16 PM
He is a teal lying lunatic
He is a teal lying lunatic Originally Posted by WTF
So he's a liberal ! " teal " , like the duck wtf ? !!!! HAHAHAHAHA
He's a paranoid idiot- with wacked out predictions- if I had a dollar for every time Alex Jones warned that martial law was coming I would be rich.
I live in Austin where most people have heard of Alex Jones and his reputation. I wanted to se3 what others think of him.,is he real, fake, a liar or a lunatic. Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Read this list and you decide sir:

List Of Alex Jones failed Predictions!

World wide shortage of rare earth metals – Didn’t happen
Food supply disruptions hit western nations – Didn’t happen
Deadly superbug mutation goes wild – Didn’t happen
New evidence links vaccines and neurological disorders – The opposite happened
U.S. power grid suffers catastrophic failure – Didn’t happen
Satellite breakdown – Didn’t happen
GM crop contamination leads to crisis – Didn’t happen
Honeybee population collapse spreads to other species – Didn’t happen
Weather patterns become increasingly radicalized – Debatable
Nuclear power sees global resurgence – The Fukushima incident discredited this
Nuclear weapons unleashed in the Middle East – Didn’t happen
New exotic superfood from South America emerges in western markets – Didn’t happen
A high-tech, portable vitamin D sensor device is invented – Didn’t happen
U.S. debt gets downgraded while world investors slash purchases of U.S. debt instruments – The debt was downgraded, but investors still flock to it
U.S. nearly comes to military conflict with China over natural resources – Didn’t happen
Huge new scandal implicates major drug company in scientific fraud – Nothing out of the ordinary here
China unleashes armies of corporate espionage hackers onto western nations – Some debate on this is ongoing
Medical imaging scandal unfolds as older patients begin to show serious health damage from radiation via mammograms, CT scans and more – Didn’t happen
Another 9/11 false flag incident – Didn’t happen
The world won’t end on December 21, 2012 – Hey, a stopped clock is right twice a day!
EPA pressured to regulate drug in the water supply – Can’t even contemplate this one without the brain hurting
Nursing home drugging scandal exposed – Didn’t happen
The psychiatric industry will declare more normal behaviors to be “disorders” – Didn’t happen
Vaccine industry goes crazy with new vaccines for all sorts of “diseases” – Didn’t happen
War on health freedom ramps up, targeting raw milk, homeopathy, herbs and supplements – Didn’t happen
The world becomes a far more dangerous place for honest citizens – So open-ended you cannot even evaluate
New attempts are made to destroy internet freedom – SOPA and PIPA have been discussed for awhile, so not a real argument
China’s boom will bust, sending ripples through global economy – Didn’t happen
Central and South America will drop the U.S. dollar as a currency – Didn’t happen
Local currencies emerge following the collapse of the dollar – As the dollar didn’t collapse, this didn’t happen
TSA suspends full body scanners after celeb photo scandal – No, was suspended due to dangerous exposure to radiation
Cell phone brain tumors start to appear in younger users – Didn’t happen
Medical industry claims to find cause of autism – Didn’t happen, although some hope has been raised
Terrorist strike on the U.S. water supply – Didn’t happen
Sperm count drops, infertility rates rise – Fertility is increasing, not decreasing, across the United States
“Stealth personal recorders” go mainstream – We call them Cell Phones, although Alex Jones is quick to claim that they cause cancer
Yes, Alex Jones is very paranoid. I'm not sure there is anyone after all the outlandish things listed. 2 things though:

Chinese economy did slow down and there was an impact in the financial markets, so maybe that one could be TBD.
Stealth recorders could also mean smart TV's (I'm becoming afraid of mine now) and Alexa and google devices which we are starting to see the impact of their operations. Once again, it's a very wide open statement so he can get a 1/100000000 piece of credit. lol.
Great responses in a recent custody battle Jones attorney claimed Jones is a performance artist after that Jones started bragging on how many woman he had sex with when he was 16
I live in Austin where most people have heard of Alex Jones and his reputation. I wanted to se3 what others think of him.,is he real, fake, a liar or a lunatic. Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Some people think Alex Jones is really the late comedian Bill Hicks. The following clip is Bill Hicks as a young comedian there is a resemblance.

Jim

https://youtu.be/jZq6UOiBu_Y
Alex Jones is a showman who has figured out a way to make a good living expounding asinine ideas and theories.

In that, he's not much different than Al Sharpton.
He's real alright.....real full of shit.
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2017, 08:52 PM
I don't know him. What harm is he doing?
Alex is alright and so is Joe, fuckers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBZUNUPJyY
Read this list and you decide sir:

List Of Alex Jones failed Predictions!

World wide shortage of rare earth metals – Didn’t happen
Food supply disruptions hit western nations – Didn’t happen
Deadly superbug mutation goes wild – Didn’t happen
New evidence links vaccines and neurological disorders – The opposite happened
U.S. power grid suffers catastrophic failure – Didn’t happen
Satellite breakdown – Didn’t happen
GM crop contamination leads to crisis – Didn’t happen
Honeybee population collapse spreads to other species – Didn’t happen
Weather patterns become increasingly radicalized – Debatable
Nuclear power sees global resurgence – The Fukushima incident discredited this
Nuclear weapons unleashed in the Middle East – Didn’t happen
New exotic superfood from South America emerges in western markets – Didn’t happen
A high-tech, portable vitamin D sensor device is invented – Didn’t happen
U.S. debt gets downgraded while world investors slash purchases of U.S. debt instruments – The debt was downgraded, but investors still flock to it
U.S. nearly comes to military conflict with China over natural resources – Didn’t happen
Huge new scandal implicates major drug company in scientific fraud – Nothing out of the ordinary here
China unleashes armies of corporate espionage hackers onto western nations – Some debate on this is ongoing
Medical imaging scandal unfolds as older patients begin to show serious health damage from radiation via mammograms, CT scans and more – Didn’t happen
Another 9/11 false flag incident – Didn’t happen
The world won’t end on December 21, 2012 – Hey, a stopped clock is right twice a day!
EPA pressured to regulate drug in the water supply – Can’t even contemplate this one without the brain hurting
Nursing home drugging scandal exposed – Didn’t happen
The psychiatric industry will declare more normal behaviors to be “disorders” – Didn’t happen
Vaccine industry goes crazy with new vaccines for all sorts of “diseases” – Didn’t happen
War on health freedom ramps up, targeting raw milk, homeopathy, herbs and supplements – Didn’t happen
The world becomes a far more dangerous place for honest citizens – So open-ended you cannot even evaluate
New attempts are made to destroy internet freedom – SOPA and PIPA have been discussed for awhile, so not a real argument
China’s boom will bust, sending ripples through global economy – Didn’t happen
Central and South America will drop the U.S. dollar as a currency – Didn’t happen
Local currencies emerge following the collapse of the dollar – As the dollar didn’t collapse, this didn’t happen
TSA suspends full body scanners after celeb photo scandal – No, was suspended due to dangerous exposure to radiation
Cell phone brain tumors start to appear in younger users – Didn’t happen
Medical industry claims to find cause of autism – Didn’t happen, although some hope has been raised
Terrorist strike on the U.S. water supply – Didn’t happen
Sperm count drops, infertility rates rise – Fertility is increasing, not decreasing, across the United States
“Stealth personal recorders” go mainstream – We call them Cell Phones, although Alex Jones is quick to claim that they cause cancer Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So Mr Conservative Fat Ass Wiggler, you get your info from left wing Nathaniel Downes and the left wing site Addicting Info, that he writes for? http://addictinginfo.com/2013/04/21/...ictions-video/

I'd say you been Tilting at Windmills, Fat Boy... http://www.lulu.com/shop/nathaniel-d...-21330240.html

You remind of some one else who used to post here, he never provided links either... Who could that be?

Trump shoved a Red Hot Poker Up your 0zombie Ass, CBJ7!
Alex is alright and so is Joe, fuckers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBZUNUPJyY Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I thought that was very informative, very anti-liberalism, very good.

Jim
He's a paranoid idiot- with wacked out predictions- if I had a dollar for every time Alex Jones warned that martial law was coming I would be rich. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

If you had a dollar for every pus filled zit on your greasy hairy backside you would be a billionaire ... Wiggleass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-kbhNgAGM