the liberal left goes unhinged .. decides the OK hand signal is alt right supremacist signal

did anyone else see this ridiculous yahoo article today? first it's boobs .. now it's the innocent little "ok" hand gesture. they only make themselves look more paranoid and stupid with each passing day.

Two members of alt-right accused of making white supremacist hand signs in White House after receiving press passes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-membe...164630333.html

Two conservative journalists have sparked outcry on social media by making what some have interpreted as a white supremacist hand symbol at a recent visit to the White House.

Freelance journalist Mike Cernovich and Cassandra Fairbanks, a reporter for Russian news outlet Sputnik, posed for a picture behind the podium in the White House briefing room. In the photo, they are making a hand sign that can be used to signify “white power.”

“Just two people doing a white power hand gesture in the White House,” Fusion senior reporter Emma Roller tweeted, alongside a screenshot of the picture.

Ms Fairbanks, however, claims the hand gesture was not a reference to the white power movement. She pointed to her partial Puerto Rican heritage as evidence that she is not a white supremacist.

“White power!!!!!!! Except I'm Puerto Rican. Can it be PR power?!” she tweeted.

Ms Fairbanks’ supporters point out that the hand symbol is also used to mean “OK.” Photos show people of all races using the symbol to signify that everything is “alright.”

The symbol, however, has become more contentious with the rise of the alt-right – a far-right contingent in the United States that rejects both mainstream conservatism and liberal ideologies. The self-proclaimed founder of the alt-right, Richard Spencer, is a well-known white supremacist.

Alt-right journalist Lucian Wintrich, a writer for The Gateway Pundit, sparked outcry when he flashed the symbol in a similar picture at the White House in February. Notorious alt-right personality Milo Yiannopoulos also frequently flashes the symbol.

The resurgence of the symbol may be traced back to a popular alt-right meme, known as “smug Pepe,” which began circulating on alt-right, pro-Trump message boards in 2015. Mr Trump often uses the symbol when speaking, explaining its significance with the president’s supporters.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) characterises the symbol as a “racist hand sign.”

“Some white supremacists, particularly in California, may use a two-handed hand sign in which one hand forms the letter ‘W’ and the other hand forms the letter ‘P,’ to represent WP or ‘White Power,’” an entry in the ADL’s hate symbols database reads.

Ms Fairbanks joined notoriety when she moved from supporting Senator Bernie Sanders to supporting Mr Trump for president. She now frequently speaks out against Islamic terrorism and the Black Lives Matter movement. Her employer, Sputnik, applied for White House press credentials last month.

Mr Cernovich is the founder of the men’s rights blog Danger & Play, and author of the book “MAGA Mindset: Making YOU and America Great Again.” He received White House press credentials on 25 April.

here is of course absolute proof .. courtesy of some libtard reporter named emma roller.

bahhaaaa

this reminds me of the so-called furor when Dubya flashed "Hook'em Horns!" to a Texas band during a parade and idiots in Europe were convinced he was a satanist. bahhaa
  • DSK
  • 04-29-2017, 08:48 PM
I'm going to start using it whenever possible!!!
don't forget to finish it off with the IQ symbol of the libtard left .. and i'm giving them credit for have a nominally positive IQ .. of 1.

guess who's still not president?????
The Norwegians' reaction to the Hook 'em Horns hand signal flashed by Dubya and his daughter Jenna back in 2005 was funny as hell!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6852171/ns...ians-think-so/

fuckem!
The Norwegians' reaction to the Hook 'em Horns hand signal flashed by Dubya and his daughter Jenna back in 2005 was funny as hell!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6852171/ns...ians-think-so/ Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
especially if you might happen to be a UT Longhorn football fan!!

fuckem! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

fuckem indeed! so says pepe !!!!

https://muckrack.com/emmaroller

With a photo like this she says
What’s wrong with this photo?

In the above image from April 7, we see two things: one, Reince Priebus’s aggressive bald spot

This is one nasty bitch... http://fusion.net/every-day-of-the-t...-of-1794607016

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GREEN SHIT AROUND HER EYES?

especially if you might happen to be a UT Longhorn football fan!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Damn straight!

Hook 'em Horns!!

I think Emma is saying Reince's "bald spot" is racist... it's "aggressive"...

fucking 0zombie with a high forehead, big nose, and purple highlights. Could she be a feminazi? She hates her whiteness and that's a personal problem!

• DSK
  • 04-30-2017, 05:14 AM
I think Emma is saying Reince's "bald spot" is racist... it's "aggressive"...

fucking 0zombie with a high forehead, big nose, and purple highlights. Could she be a feminazi? She hates her whiteness and that's a personal problem!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Any person who hates being white makes me think of Yssup Rider.
Hook 'em Horns!!

Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Just wish they were at least bi-sexual. But when these hot babes hit Austin these days about all they can do is each other, since the "guys" in Austin for the most part fit the "Austin Reach-Around Crew" profile.
I've found the leader of the KKK!

Evidently the 0zombie King likes UT too?

Hitler was hiding in plain sight!