Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

I thought i would post this thread because i am curious as to what all you like. Being a fetish provider is sooo much fun and brings me great joy to have so many slaves and subs available. I just was curious was there any ground i wasnt covering.....A special thanks to all!!!!
I don't see Electrical and Strapon on your web site... Since you asked.
  • Munk
  • 11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Armpits... Because armpits are the most sensual part of the womans body.
By all means, armpits. Just love them. The first thing I do when I visit my favorite lady is push her arms over her head, kiss and lick her armpits. Really gets me charged up.
Smoking gets me going seeing a lady light a cigarette up and taking long deep drags is so sexy. Got hooked on this with a girl I went out with in school, everyone thought she was good girl but when she lit up I knew she was not so sweet. So in my deviant mind bad girls smoke and we know what bad girls do.
  • Quail
  • 11-09-2011, 07:42 AM
I have always had a fetish of kissing women wearing a bright color red or pink lipstick and they continually keep re applying it all during the session. Watching them apply a fresh coat while I am on top and inside of them is one hell of a turn on.
There are MANY men out here who share this fetish and there is a great website devoted to this--lipstick fetish.org
Smoking gets me going seeing a lady light a cigarette up and taking long deep drags is so sexy. Got hooked on this with a girl I went out with in school, everyone thought she was good girl but when she lit up I knew she was not so sweet. So in my deviant mind bad girls smoke and we know what bad girls do. Originally Posted by betheavy2004
hey sweet man friend;----I do not smoke...but for YOU I would...lol
I love love love strap on & prostate play!!
strap ons and being smothered under a pussy and ass
My fetish is intelligence, personality, and everything else is negotiable.

A woman who doesn't have those two is really not that attractive to me... sure, she may have a smokin hot bod, but if there's nothing upstairs, to me there's no point in going further. I can fuck a knothole in a fence for nearly the same effect. Though sometimes people call me a bit weird... but hey, I can deal with that!
quote--- fuck a knothole in a fence

NOW THAT IS A FETISH!! lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism
Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situatio
Dallas I damn sure know about your magic finger , also another feish I'm interested in but have yet to explore is the gold shower
I have more than a few, but my top is most certainly pussy worshipping for a long, long, long time to a woman who really appreciates it.

Followed by getting some skilled prostate play.
I've always been excited when I'm with a dominant woman. Not someone that needs to alsh me with a belt or humiliate me, but one that'll straddle my head and have a seat for some extended DATY, some strapon play or simply lacing her fingers thru my hair while I'm eating her and grind her mound and juices on my face.