Deodorants

• T-Can
  • 02-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Looking at a thread in the main discussion, I was wondering about deodorants that everyone uses and feels work best.

I use Degree Cool Rush because it lasts longer than any deodorant I've ever used. I've been using Degree for about 12 years.

I like the smell of most cologne deodorants but they do not have anti-perspirants so do not do good if you sweat.

Spray deodorants, body sprays such as axe, and the old mennen deodorants do nothing for me at all.

So what's your poison?
I use women's deodorant, it seems to work better than any men's deodorant i've used.

Either women are really stinky so their formula is more potent or i'm just pH balanced

No shame here.
Dentonseek: Just make sure you get the 'invisible' kind, you don't want to leave unsightly deodorant marks all over your nice lingerie, LOL.

Oh, and I'm not going to ask if you "tuck" in the mirror while applying your lady speed stick, OR I guess SECRET may be your brand of choice.

Just teasing...but really that is so GAY!
I use Secert invisible solid. It's ph balances and works great, plis no white marks on tops.
  • T-Can
  • 02-06-2010, 03:43 PM
My Degree I use says invisible stick but is definitely white and will leave white marks on shirts if I'm not careful
Secret invisible solid also---its made for a woman{lol}!!!
I use Speed stick, it antiperspirant/deodorant in Irish spring scent. It works great but will leave white marks
However, packing for my last trip to Vegas,I bought a travel size Secret....yes I know its for Women. Secret really works well, and didn't make me want to tuck.
I'm an Axe guy... no not cause of the commercials. The products actually smell good.
Talcum powder and aqua velva, baby!

seriously:
Mitchum sports gel antiperspirant & deodorant.

and Axe body spray:
Secret invisible solid also---its made for a woman{lol}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
...yet strong enough for Dentonseek.

Antiperspirants are classified as drugs by the FDA. Technically, they affect and/or alter your body's natural functions.

In May 2008, actor Matthew McConaughey revealed that he never uses deodorant or antiperspirant. The next day, he received a year's supply of deodorant body spray from the Axe Company, along with a note on why he might want to start.
Arm and Hammer, Very long lasting and effective. I have sensitive skin and it doesnt bother my skin like some deodorants and its cheap.
Mitchum gel is great (CPI3000 is absolutely correct )
Obsession by Calvin Klein .....almost every other deodorant makes my underarms itch and break out ....must be this old skin ....I have tried many .Even "ladies" but this one seems to work ...and smells pretty darn good also ... I am told
I use Speed stick, it antiperspirant/deodorant in Irish spring scent. It works great but will leave white marks Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Definitely Speed Stick clear gel (the green one) oh and i accidently bought that Irish Spring but i wont used it because it smells like cilantro...Why dose it smell like cilantro?!?!
I showed this ad to shooter 6.5 and he came back from Costco with a palette full of Old Spice.