A recent development has cause me to rethink my current location. Looking for ideas on where to go, obviously to stay busy within the realm of providing. Just looking for ideas on locations. All PM's are welcome, I have money saved to falicitate this, just trying to decide where to go, I could always return to TX, but would like more options. Please PM if you have a suggestion. Thanks. Right now its between TX, Nevada, or Chicago.
BATON ROUGE AND NEW ORLEANS. THERE IS PLENTY OF BUSINESS AND A BUNCH OF NICE PEOPLE, GOOD FOOD, GOOD MUSIC, HOSPITALITY, AND JUST PLAIN OLE FUN.
  • TxKev
  • 09-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Too damn cold in Chicago!!
Do your research and maybe try touring all the places you have in mind.......Good Luck Kakes!!
yea Texas so far is the top in the choices! It will be awhile though, have to get more $ saved and a tad more reseach done.
I'm in the Chicago-area, if you have any questions or would like to know something specifically, let me know, I'm happy to help.
near downtown Dallas.....off of 75 and south of 635...around midlothian/ennis.....
The South is MUCH cheaper to live in than Chicago. The weather is better as well.
A little known fact is that Tulsa, Oklahoma is the best place in trhe United States for a Hot Ts to pitch her tent!. places like Dallas, San Fran, NYC and many other larger cities - they all pale in comparison to Tulsa!
A little known fact is that Tulsa, Oklahoma is the best place in trhe United States for a Hot Ts to pitch her tent!. places like Dallas, San Fran, NYC and many other larger cities - they all pale in comparison to Tulsa! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I have to second Solemate on that! We would love to see you here!
I have to second Solemate on that! We would love to see you here! Originally Posted by willsex4food
Yeah, Will, like we stand a fucking prayer, right??
Texas!
DEFINATELY TEXAS! THE BEST STATE IN THE NATION WITH THE ABSOLUTELY MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN LIKE YOU. I want to to teach me about bisexuality!

https://www.preferred411.com/P78204

gingerkittykitty@hotmail@com
I don't know if Texas is 'the best state in the nation', but it does appear from the 'Other Review' boards that TS providers are more welcome in Dallas than they were before.

Granted, there are a few there that have to spam the TS reviews with their unwanted beliefs, but otherwise, it appears to be a boom cycle for that particular class of provider?

But, it's good you have options and are keeping them open. To be young and unencumbered again.