Bodybuilding, Fitness Provider Interest, Feedback Appreciated!

Hello, Philly!

White Queen here. I am a Texan provider interested in visiting your city soon, and (constructive) feedback, advice, local boards, etc, would be very much appreciated!

Here is a link to current ECCIE ad for those interested in particulars: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=white+queen

XO The White Queen
My, you do have an ad just chock full of information and you do have your opinions but who wants vapid company. Not this monger.

If you look at the ISO forum there is a sticky about the area's hobby zones. I think Center City (CC or downtown) is best. If you want more particular info you can pm me.

This board is useless.

The two local boards are BESTGFE.com and GFEclub.com. Neither is great but both beat this site. Some modest activity on TER and P411.

pluses of the city are great historical sites, Five great museums within a mile, good shopping and fabulous restaurants within a few square miles. Best comparison would be Boston.

I hope this is useful.
  • artax
  • 04-27-2015, 07:24 AM
have to agree with above comment- this site is great for some areas primarily Texas but not as commonly used in Philly area- would also agree Center City is your best bet if you decide to come