Any interest??

I'm thinking about taking a trip but can't decide where to go... Any one here want me to visit?
guys--this chick is HOT! {and well liked in KC}
  • artax
  • 08-21-2015, 07:08 AM
bring Dallas Rain with you- but seriously this site is not the best to gauge interest in the Northeast- seems to be the go to site for Texas but Philadelphia more people use ter or gfeclub- I'm not sure if you will get much response here
guys--this chick is HOT! {and well liked in KC} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Aww babe thanks you're so sweet! :-*

bring Dallas Rain with you- but seriously this site is not the best to gauge interest in the Northeast- seems to be the go to site for Texas but Philadelphia more people use ter or gfeclub- I'm not sure if you will get much response here Originally Posted by artax
Lol I could try!'Dallas, you up got a road trip? Lol but seriously thanks for the info!
Get on bestgfe (discussions and ad board), gfeclub (discussions and ad board), ter (discussion and ad board), indys.com (discussion and ad section), date-check message board etc .... those are more active for the Philly area compared to. ECCIE. But tbh don't forget to place ads here I think it's smart to make sure you have as much exposure as possible when pre-booking w/ ads to gauge interest on a visit (especially to a place you've never been). Lots of luck and $$$.