Activities: N/A
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: IDK
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: IDK
Recommendation: No
At least you found out before you put out the $$.

Do not do BP girls but thanks for the 411. Sheis cute in the pics but I would not even make the call. Too many great gals on ECCIE.
NS due to NR...typical fake backpage post & results
  • Mokoa
  • 05-07-2014, 08:09 PM
NCNS.

Moved to the proper forum.
He must be lying. He only has 10 reviews in 4 years.
He must be lying. He only has 10 reviews in 4 years. Originally Posted by whatever75
Flawless logic
He must be lying. He only has 10 reviews in 4 years. Originally Posted by whatever75
Those who judge anyone here merely by his review count/years on board are not realists.

Many gents here, for many years, have close to or zero reviews. Including UTR gents who have a presence here (or on P411, for example) that indicates virtually no hobbying; yet, many providers know them intimately -- and often, too.

Many others here with 100 or more reviews (me, for example) have played with way more than the indicated number of providers.

The above can also describe many ladies here, too.

Amber of BP has been here before:

http://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=18594

Always the gent's choice to review or not to review; always a lady's choice to have reviews or not, even if she advertises here.

Note, I said it is her choice; but if she advertises here the gent's choice prevails. His choice to review may well affect his future hobbying with that particular provider, however.
It was sarcasm because him and some other dude were saying the same kinda shit about me. Ive been with at least 30 providers on here so I know what you are saying
CK is correct.

I have had new Providers asking me about Hobbyist they don't see post but when their references come back they've been around the block a few dozen times. I was floored by how many non-speakers we have on the Board that grease these womens check books and help with the bills.
It was a game who have more reviews?? Shit! There is not enough cyber space on internet to get me start!
It was sarcasm because him and some other dude were saying the same kinda shit about me. Ive been with at least 30 providers on here so I know what you are saying Originally Posted by whatever75
Think it has more to do with the fact you have been a member for only a few months Dick.
+1

Those who judge anyone here merely by his review count/years on board are not realists.

Many gents here, for many years, have close to or zero reviews. Including UTR gents who have a presence here (or on P411, for example) that indicates virtually no hobbying; yet, many providers know them intimately -- and often, too.

Many others here with 100 or more reviews (me, for example) have played with way more than the indicated number of providers.

The above can also describe many ladies here, too.

Amber of BP has been here before:

http://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=18594

Always the gent's choice to review or not to review; always a lady's choice to have reviews or not, even if she advertises here.

Note, I said it is her choice; but if she advertises here the gent's choice prevails. His choice to review may well affect his future hobbying with that particular provider, however. Originally Posted by ck1942
+1