Who is the Freak in this situation?

So i was scheduling a appt with a board member and he really just took me aback just now.I just assumed if you contacted me you did some sort of research on me before calling right?.....
My latest ad was calling out for a 4some.And even the guys that were not interested in doing it so were still reading and heard me talk about it.....

So yesterday at the social I found a few participants for my 4some and one gent is trying to meet tomorrow. Being that i agreed to meet with someone else at the same time i texted eccie member http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=235360 cardjames181& and asked if he was interested in a 3 some with me and another guy.
I sent another message right after that explain not in a homosexual way just I do both blowjobs for cof like my ad suggest.

He sent me a reply telling me I am dumb and fuck no, and he is not a fag..blah blah blah...So of course I reply okay, sorry but I wasn't asking you to even touch the other guy, he is not gay either. I tell him I just wish guys would read my ads so they would have known what i was talking about. He still replies to me that i should fuck off and I am a idiot for asking him.

I told this Edited by VS he could have just said"NO" and I would have seen him by his self not a big deal...he still wants to argue, WHICH I am not.
I told him I was going to post because that makes me feel kinda shitty!

I get request to do all kind of freaky shit and it never ceases to amaze me how freaky you guys can be...I asked one question (which info was giving in my ad) and this guy makes me feel like a freak.

Edited by VS - #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
I wouldn't worry to much about it. He could have been standing near a wifey or girlfriend when he got the text and had to play the I'm "shocked" and "disgusted" roll in their presence. Or he may not have known it was you because he got a new phone or something (I'm reaching, but. . . . ). Or since we all have a bit of Jekyl and Hyde within us, maybe you met Mr. Hyde (bad day syndrome). Either way, its just one person out of so many others who value your service. I hope to add my self you your service list shortly.
Freak= him

Freak in a good way = tx peach.
This is the same guy looking for bbfs, right?
Oh wait...he said he was doing his due diligence and weeding out the good from the bad. ...
Yea. Right. :-/
I JUST GOT A INFRACTION
THIS BOARD IS SO CRAZY IT DRIVES ME NUTS
Originally Posted by Tx Peach - I JUST GOT A INFRACTION
THIS BOARD IS SO CRAZY IT DRIVES ME NUTS
Read the rules. http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=9
I rather let you guys do your jobs
You are the freak but in a very good way. Sounds like he overreacted.
I never assume that anyone has read anything about me. That pretty link that links to my showcase might as well not be there for some of these guys. (Yes, they had premium access.) And an AD that they have to click even more to get to? Pbbbt....

That said, I'm sorry your feelings got hurt. I don't want anyone to ever feel bad....unless that what they are into.
Thanks, This dude was acting up frfr. I just wanted to share my experience with him.
Then I getting finished screening on him and he started with this so I start my handle name research and he is a known problem..... Gad I avoided that one!
Sometimes even the ones who can pass screening can be crazy......
So yesterday at the social I found a few participants for my 4some... Originally Posted by Tx Peach
Quoted...for posterity...
Its ok! It totally happens, even to best of us.
Just be thankful he showed you his true colors before he walked in the door
Hope you have a better day today!!
Yeah that dude has some screws loose.
Always check post history for a little extra screening and personality hints.