Andrea Mitchel is SOOOOOO Concerned.

Instead of watching my usual show, Outnumbered, on Fox during lunch, I thought I would turn over to MSNBC for a minute and see Andrea Mitchel whine.

Her guest was Eugene Robinson, long time DNC operative masquerading as a Journalist.

The subject was Trumps fist three days on the job. Trump sitting behind his desk in The Oval Office and decimating Former President Obama's agenda.

She is SOOOOOO concerned. After all, the crowd at his swearing in was smaller than Obama's. Hillary won California and New York. What gives him the right.

Well, you political hack, get used to it. Get in line for your coloring book, your hot chocolate, and keep preaching to your choir. Go out for drinks with Hillary. Be warned though, she drinks a lot.

And get used to the fact that President Trump, and his supporters, don't give a damn what you and your Ilk think.

To quote Barrak Obama back 8 years ago.........."Elections have consequences. We won."

Yes, they do. The candidate that you backed, while pretending to be a Journalist, lost.

When you and Hillary go drinking, go by and pick up Martha Raddazt. She could use a good drunk as well.
These TARDs (Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder) need to realize that elections have consequences.
They can't read "tea leaves" ....

1. Trump said he was running.
2. Trump said he was winning.
3. Trump said he won.
4. Trump said in between #'s 1 and 3 ...:

Going to represent the citizens.
Going to create jobs.
Going to reduce the size of government.
Going to dismantle Obamacare.
Going to rebuild the military.
Going to rebuild our infrastructure.
Going to secure our borders.
Going to build good relations with other countries.
Going to appoint a Great Cabinet.
Going to do those things with the help and approval of Congress.
Going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

He's doing it ... one day at a time.

I hope our enemies are watching the reality and not the media version!
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 11:00 AM
They can't read "tea leaves" ....

1. Trump said he was running.
2. Trump said he was winning.
3. Trump said he won.
4. Trump said in between #'s 1 and 3 ...:

Going to represent the citizens.
Going to create jobs.
Going to reduce the size of government.
Going to dismantle Obamacare.
Going to rebuild the military.
Going to rebuild our infrastructure.
Going to secure our borders.
Going to build good relations with other countries.
Going to appoint a Great Cabinet.
Going to do those things with the help and approval of Congress.
Going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

He's doing it ... one day at a time.

I hope our enemies are watching the reality and not the media version! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump realized we were tired of rich liberals telling us we were to stupid to know what is best for us. Maybe they are right, but I don't like the way they present their condescending opinion, so I'd rather tell them all to fuck off.

Besides, the other countries need trade with us worse than we need trade with them. We have food, land, water, military, manufacturing, infrastructure and all the oil we need. Everyone else can fuck off.
Besides, the other countries need trade with us worse than we need trade with them. We have food, land, water, military, manufacturing, infrastructure and all the oil we need. Everyone else can fuck off. Originally Posted by DSK
The Liberals don't know that .... the pastures are always greener on the "other side" for them! BTW: If an actor/actress lives outside of the U.S. (avoiding U.S. taxes) and/or makes films outside of the U.S. shouldn't they get the "outsourcing" tax too?
Andrea was always Hillary's favorite.

Andrea was always Hillary's favorite.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
.. not Bill's type.
Andrea's not ready for her close-up, Mr. DeMille.
Skeletor.......looks like she needed more bondo on her face.
Andrea's not ready for her close-up, Mr. DeMille. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
better known as old crater face

Starting off the day ....