Playtime On A Cruise.

Hey all,

Just curious about something.
I am going on a week long cruise at the beginning of September.
I thought it might be fun to have some "playtime" if I found the right gentleman.

Has anyone ever tried this? Does anyone know what the laws would be like if I was on a cruise outside of US territory?

Open to all thoughts, just a little curious!
Arrrrgh....they could make you walk the plank. Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
LOL that made me laugh. I read that in a pirates voice and everything
My kid took a cruise a few years back when he was in his early 20's. He told me there were several single ladies on board and he got laid every night. I know he never gave a donation fyi
My kid took a cruise a few years back when he was in his early 20's. He told me there were several single ladies on board and he got laid every night. I know he never gave a donation fyi Originally Posted by noleftturn
Probably just a little liquid donation.
lol well I guess I will just keep it a vacation. Just thought it might be fun to play on a ship
Thanks for your guys input!
If there is no money changing hands, then have a great time and get laid as often as you wish by as many men as you wish. However, if you are caught soliciting or requesting a donation, they can remove you from the ship at the next port and you would be responsible for your own transportation home. They would also ban you from any future trips on that cruise line.

Do not play with the regular employees. That could get him fired.

If the "employee" is a guest lecturer, or a celebrity brought in to sing for a performance or two or or an instructor in something (computer skills, golf, surfing, etc) and is getting his trip free in exchange for minimal hours of work or charges for their expertise, you can fuck him as he is not an employee of the cruise line. They also have single gentlemen to dance with single women. Feel free to fuck them but they are usually older.

I know a lot about the cruise industry so if you have any more questions, pm me.
thanks! I will just take the week off with no sex. That way I will be super horny for you guys when I get back home lol
  • KCboy
  • 07-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Heck Destiny no Sugar Daddy or SO going with you on the cruise? Hell Ill sacrifice and take the week off to be your sex toy. I wont even upcharge you for this and give you all you can handle for NOTHING! lol

Just saying!
Once a ship gets beyond 24 miles (as a norm, some countries claim further) a ship is governed by the laws of the flag it flies under. The Bahamas and Panama are most common for cruise ships visiting US ports. However, Maritime law is murky and enforcement is not very common. Unruly passengers, and it takes a lot to be unruly on a cruise ship, might at the most be put off at the next port of call under the captain's authority.

More crime takes place on cruise ships than is realized because there is no reporting required. Theft and rape happen and no one hears about it. It takes a murder to get out and in the press.
Wow...a kinda simple question - What time is it? And everyone wants to build a watch.
Not sure of the bias inherent on this site ("This site is funded by advertsing from the cruise companies."), but they have an article:
http://www.cruising4holidays.com/adv...ostitutes.html
Destiny:
Did you learn how to swim yet.
BTW you have some really nice floaties.
I like the instruction. Lick the little pink nipple. Lightly pinch and blow.
I did but you kept Giggling, is that way nothing happened, they didn't get bigger.

That's ok I'll rub the lotion on you while you sun tan.
Damn I made a lotion joke.
You won't have to trade for it..
I'm on a roll.

I should change my handle to "The Trader"
You are subject to the laws of the flag and the rules of the cruise line. Where are you going? I took a cruise a couple of years ago and I was just looking for some nice simple pay for play with no complications. I have to mark Alaska off my score card.