Why do women even have BIO PAGES?

The men don't even read them they don't respect the time we put into sharing ourselves and our preferences and they don't pay attention to anything about us they only post "WHO can do this for me" and wait for the ones who don't discern to jump at the bait. We have no role here except to fill in the bandwidth
Lol. That is,somewhat true...in some instances!

But I am blessed with being an old chick who has been around a long time...I have cerain gents that know so much about me that its scarey..lol..just kidding.
I had a gent I recently saw who said he had read and reread my bio so many times that I could quiz him on the bio....I did and he passed 100%...lol

Ya just gotta put up with the good bad and stupid....there are some awesome treasures out there!!
Preach on sir, I couldn't agree more
Omg... sir?
Lol
Confirms the original post. Many men just don't read the information given. Fortunately a few of us do read the entire post(s) and engage brain before opening mouth. Hang in there ladies, a few of us agree with you.
Got a much needed chuckle from the sir...
Is it possible that they do both; read biographies and post an "ISO"?

Your profile is one of a very few that gets into specifics. Many others (but not all) are almost cookie cutter. They list very little about specific activities they are known for or enjoy performing. It's all about likes, dislikes, foods, and preferred gifts.

Are you seeing threads that ask for the type of service you provide from guys whom aren't pm'ing you first? If no, I don't understand the complaint.
Probably a valid point. I don't see the hobby through your eyes so hard to tell. But. Please don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch. There are plenty that adhere to the 'research is your friend' motto. And appreciate everything that is shared that lends to making the best decisions we can to date safely.

So (both sides) go on dates with those that adhere to your dating policies, and simply discard the rest. There is plenty of rif raf on the boards that operate based only on what they want, disregarding the essentials to safe dating. Let em be, and find yourself some 'true to your policies' dates. Then go hobby fun!
Well we cant be too graphic in bios so that sucks
Well we cant be too graphic in bios so that sucks Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes that really does suck. I read them, and at least see what it says about the lady. I wish some of them had or could have more info and pics are great.
The men don't even read them they don't respect the time we put into sharing ourselves and our preferences and they don't pay attention to anything about us they only post "WHO can do this for me" and wait for the ones who don't discern to jump at the bait. We have no role here except to fill in the bandwidth Originally Posted by KayC_K
I, at least, do read the bio pages. I read them enough that (given the reduced info available in them in today's environment) I have achieved decision paralysis. I can't make up my mind! And when, like today, I discover that I've got some open and unaccounted-for time around 10 tomorrow morning, I can't decide who I want to contact to see if she can come see me.
K6F
I read the bio's but a lot of the time they dont list what I'm looking for. F it says you like cats and wine but I'm hoping for a balls deep blowjob the cats and wine thing really doesn't nothing for me. When they put turnoffs rude behavior and bad hygiene well does it really need to be said? Who loves a really smelly guy or girl? Well maybe there is a fetish for that...
The men don't even read them they don't respect the time we put into sharing ourselves and our preferences and they don't pay attention to anything about us they only post "WHO can do this for me" and wait for the ones who don't discern to jump at the bait. We have no role here except to fill in the bandwidth Originally Posted by KayC_K
I feel you girl .. it does sometimes seem as if NO ONE reads the information we have layed out for them & it can really be flat out annoying lol especially when it’s back to back to back. just part of “the game”.. some can’t read between the lines & want a little more explicitly than some of us like to expose but don’t let it get you down :/ those who care to read our bios/websites & follow up with true interest are more than worth it & always stand out ❤️
Some of the guys here don't read very well beyond a simple sentence; and, only one sentence at a time. A whole paragraph is often not comprehended: So, they just look at the pictures.
  • Luxie
  • 08-08-2018, 10:33 AM
I read the bio's but a lot of the time they dont list what I'm looking for. F it says you like cats and wine but I'm hoping for a balls deep blowjob the cats and wine thing really doesn't nothing for me. When they put turnoffs rude behavior and bad hygiene well does it really need to be said? Who loves a really smelly guy or girl? Well maybe there is a fetish for that... Originally Posted by GoBlue34z
Can't exactly post graphic content post FOSTA/SESTA (and really, shouldn't have done it before).