Travelling Hobbiest at a loss...:(

Hello everyone in KC. I'm at a loss at the moment. I will find myself out in your neck of the woods near the end of the month and was hoping to enjoy myself a bit, but, I really am having a hard time finding what I want. Now, before anyone gets their hackles raised, I am very particular on my likes and just cannot seem to find anyone who might be able to fulfill my preconceived ideas...

Anyway, it sucks... lol... oh well, the hunt continues, even with the lack of a decent database...

Stay safe!
P
So, after hours of searching, i found a few, but still not the white rabbit of my dreams.

I understand that no one on eccie knows who I am and I am starting all over in the community, but if you want to take a little pity and reach out, it will obviously be reciprocated should you find yourself in the chicago area. My usual haunt around here is model club elite for multiple reasons, but thats just so you get an idea of what I am looking for...

Anyway, feel free to post up or pm me.

Stay safe!
So tell us whatvyour desires are..maybe we can hel you out with suggestions
Lol... well, without pulling the sheets back too much... i like small white cheerleader types who enjoy pleasing and to be pleased. His and her toys are always fun as well as a good appetite for exploration and discovery. Fun loving, happy, and no drama is what gets and sets the mood for our fun encounter. I found a couple of possibilities in the bio pages and will contact them when I get a little closer. The usual searches still show very little to me.

Aren't there any agencies out that way? Just seems like there should be, but I am not finding them which a)shows that I'm possibly incapable of expanding my parameters for what I like or b) just really sad.

Anyway, Play and stay safe!
P.
Agencies no. Have you heard of the term bible belt before as it applies to our country.
Lol... but even with the bible belt, there are ALWAYS possibilities. Just ask our CIC bahahaha... he seems to grab them by the ****y...

Anyway, on a more serious note (not), i will say that there seems to be a quick turnaround. I'm hoping that some of you are still around next week.

The next hurdle is going to be to find references, which is kinda hard to do with out of area agency contacts. The more I think about it, the way you all seek references, its probably damn near impossible to make happen... hmm.... well, here's to tying.