URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P337513
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison hotel
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Toned, fit MILF. Nice rack.
Recommendation: Yes
Did not realize she is back.
What was the length of session?
She's great bcd but - without taking sides - for cautious hobbyists with oh2 access review recent posts and drama related to her. Not saying don't see her but it's given me pause
She's great bcd but - without taking sides - for cautious hobbyists with oh2 access review recent posts and drama related to her. Not saying don't see her but it's given me pause Originally Posted by ignatius
Especially since this review is from a brand new member who joined after the oh2 drama.
1 hour
Her new pimp?
Her new pimp? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Something is definitely shady about this. She was very active on Oh2, goes completely quiet and this guy see’s her ? Then you see the link and the email address is not her real name on the link.
Something is definitely shady about this. She was very active on Oh2, goes completely quiet and this guy see’s her ? Then you see the link and the email address is not her real name on the link. Originally Posted by ProFun

Kieva and Keylaa's accounts on OH2 have been suspended for a few weeks.
I saw her for the first time recently. I’d read some good reviews and she was P4 so I assumed it would be smooth sailing. From start to finish the whole thing was incredibly uncomfortable. She couldn’t put together a coherent thought much less finish a sentence. It was only noon and there was a strong smell of alcohol. The place was a total mess and she kept asking me to help her find her drink. I also sensed drug use… I’ve been around plenty of drunk people before but there was something else going on.

She said she was moving from rental to rental on the run from a stalker/boyfriend situation. She was very sweet and kind but I think she needs to get help.
Originally Posted by rjack572

• jakob
  • 05-13-2024, 08:14 AM
She was great for a while, the last time I saw her she was so messed up she couldn't find her own incall.
Originally Posted by cage196