URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?165107-Kaddie
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Border of Plano Richardson area
Activities: FS, LK, DT, BBJTC, 69, DATY, DS, CG,
Hair Length and Color: blond med length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: MILF, Thick PAWG, witty, fun, and extremly friendly. Not a clock watcher at all. Was very easy to schedule in the last minute through P411.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. You provided excellent information.
Unfortunately, I needed to go because I visited her after working out at the gym and I was gone for too long. Originally Posted by SenorFrog777
Welcome to my world. Ever since my tech-savvy kiddo told my wife, “Instead of calling dad a million times to see whether he’s left work, you should just share phone locations,” my ability to have quality time has been fucked.
Welcome to my world. Ever since my tech-savvy kiddo told my wife, “Instead of calling dad a million times to see whether he’s left work, you should just share phone locations,” my ability to have quality time has been fucked. Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins
Damn dude that's unfortunate. Talk about a clock watcher at home and a cock-blocking kid.
Welcome to my world. Ever since my tech-savvy kiddo told my wife, “Instead of calling dad a million times to see whether he’s left work, you should just share phone locations,” my ability to have quality time has been fucked. Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins
You should get a GPS location spoofer app.
how tall is she?
  • PaulA
  • 05-12-2024, 12:31 AM
@BoobooJenkins

Get a 2nd phone just for the hobby. Leave it at the office when you go home. Dur8the day forward your regular cell phone to your hobby phone and when you leave the office to go have some fun, leave your regular phone at the office. If you plan on making stops for fun on your way home from work then still set the regular phone to forward but turn it off before leaving the office. Anyone tracking it will see it's last local was at the office.

Lot's of ways to get around the gps tracking if you're willing
She doesnt look like a thick PAWG at alllll
My kid (17F) and I had a convo about this because she said it’s normal these days and expected. Apparently it is the thing now for relationships to share location and have Life360 together, etc. My kid does this with her BF and is constantly telling him about where we are going, as if to report in because he will see it on the location app. These kids are training themselves to be OK with this kind of behavior and it’s creepy in a 1984 / Big Brother is Watching kinda way.