skip the games NWA

I've seen several enticing women on skip but the site just doesn't seem as legit as tryst. Most girls don't post rates and the large amounts of seemingly fake Asians throws me off. Any know who is legit or tips on how to tell?
Google is your friend. Manny times you can see other ads/sites and Even occasionally reviews. Most is the Asians are legit but see the discussion about recent reviews here. I've been and had mediocre experiences. Most of the ads on STG are legit but generally lower quality providers and non GFE is that's what you're looking for. Pics are frequently deceptive. Assume they are older and fatter.
Agree that googling the phone numbers from STG are a good idea. My experience is that STG is more work than tryst because of the fakes, outdated photos, and scammers to weed through. But a far better value for comparable or even better service than tryst when you do get lucky. Many providers use multiple sites (including this site), and oftentimes STG rates are lower.

I've been regularly seeing an attractive girl from STG for 150 per, full GFE. Just takes some work to get there. As for tryst, the rates are crazy and I can't justify paying them in my mind. I'll pay $400, but I want a lot in return. I'm in Dallas often, and $400 gets me an overnight with a hot stripper, 3 hours with a college-aged cutie, or an hour at an Asian studio with a girl that's actually young and attractive. And the menus are wide open, virtually nothing is off the table.