Did something happen?

I heard a rumor that something happened at Rainbow and possibly Oceanside today. Anyone else hear anything?
Word got around real fast!

I went by ampville today enjoying a 1/4 pound hot dog from 7 eleven. Went the whole nine yards with cheese and pico de gallo

Walked in and got a 2 girl lineup and choose my beauty. NOT even 2 minutes into the table shower I thought it was a fart, but I actually sharted. The girl who I was with, who I will not name because I don’t want anyone to pass judgement, screamed at the top of her lungs.

Mama came by with a telephone and some of the other girls did too. I was embarrassed Accidents do happen and can’t believe the girl stepped out. Emo looked at me like I wet my bed. I opted to leave in embarrassment. That Emo is such a gossiper. Now the whole world knows.

No more 1/4 lb hot dogs for me.
Sounds like a Level 3 incident. Was HazMat called?
That's What I'm Talking About...HUMOR.......Hobbying Can Be Fun And Humorous At Times....Not All The Bickering And War Of Words.....This Was Some Humor....Should Have Just Gotten The Gas Mask Out And Kept On Marching......Hhahahahhahahh
LMAO
Other than a Defcon 4 explosion, did something happen at those two amps?
I heard Godzilla appeared looking for some fine Japanese pussy to pound but when he saw that there was only Korean pussy he left.
Lol
Brings a whole new meaning to the " she cleaned me up" at the end of most reviews

Btw if she said" Cheedokada" we know it was a stinker
You guys are missing the important question: WHICH SHOWER?!
Too bad Hanna is gone, you could have asked her for "special TUMA"!
Thank God that's all that happened. Years ago my friend had a massive Heart Attack. The surgeon said it was caused from eating hot dogs. Very bad for your heart.
If she tossed your salad, every horndog west of the Mississippi would be in the parking lot lined up cash in hand.
Some people pay good money for Cleveland steamers!
fuck ,I feel bad for the guy coming next and face down on that table, I skip these 2 spa for now