State: Pennsylvania
Address: Library road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, table shower, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Joy has a tight body, B cups, no ass… typical Asian AMP girl
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by TechCubed
They’re basically the same… sky is a little nicer… if you’re closer to sky, i wouldn’t go out of my way to go to Kyoto
How is the parking situation at Sky? At Kyoto unless someone intentionally drives to the back of the building, your car won't be seen. Not to mention there's no problem finding a place to park.
How is the parking situation at Sky? At Kyoto unless someone intentionally drives to the back of the building, your car won't be seen. Not to mention there's no problem finding a place to park. Originally Posted by PGH Kid
Sky is in the rear of a little plaza that has some shops on the ground floor and office space on the second floor. There's a parking lot for the plaza, but as far as I remember, the entire lot is fully visible from the street. The spots on the opposite side of the building from where the spa is are somewhat more discreet, though your car could still be seen from the street if someone were specifically looking for it. The spa entrance itself is not visible from the street (neither from the front nor the rear of the building), and there is no sign for the spa outside. There used to be a big sign out front visible from the street (which listed Sky Spa as well as some of the other businesses in the plaza) but that's been gone for a while now. If you were driving by, you'd see no indication that there's an AMP there - there'd be no way for anyone to know there's an AMP at that location unless they already knew it was there.
How is the parking situation at Sky? At Kyoto unless someone intentionally drives to the back of the building, your car won't be seen. Not to mention there's no problem finding a place to park. Originally Posted by PGH Kid

The entrance is around the corner from the tropical plant store. If you look in street view you are barely able to see 'sky spa' in red lettering down there.

I've never parked in the front, I've always gone down a block and make a right onto the alley (Transport Street) and park in the back there