A suggestion

• WTF
  • 06-01-2011, 12:59 PM
You can have private forums on eccie.

You only invite those you want.

Granted that would limit the exposure to the rest of the world to just how smart , rich and beautiful you are but at least you could hang out with carbon copies of yourself.

The only problem is, if it fails, you have no one to blame but yourselves. Not sure if any of you nostalgia buffs are ready for that responsibility.

Just a suggestion.
Brilliant Idea. I was invited to one of the private ones. I'll just say it was not my thing.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Brilliant Idea. I was invited to one of the private ones. I'll just say it was not my thing. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yes I am in one or two, maybe the same one you were invited to. It is a bit of a circle jerk but ever now and again I need the exercise!
You can have private forums on eccie.

You only invite those you want.

Granted that would limit the exposure to the rest of the world to just how smart , rich and beautiful you are but at least you could hang out with carbon copies of yourself.

The only problem is, if it fails, you have no one to blame but yourselves. Not sure if any of you nostalgia buffs are ready for that responsibility.

Just a suggestion. Originally Posted by WTF
that post is to the brim with win.
Now WTF, whatever would you do w/o Charles and me?
Go ahead. Be exclusive and snobbish. ID Care. No one would invite me in anyway.
^ yes, but then would you really want to be a member of a club that would have you?
What if no one joins your private forum WTF? Will you argue with yourself?
What if no one joins your private forum WTF? Will you argue with yourself? Originally Posted by Sa_artman
No! I would join and we would argue with each other . LOL!
Is there a list for this group?
I got an invite...I declined, I'll just leave it at that....
No! I would join and we would argue with each other . LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You're a glutten for punishment aren't you, and WTF has no plan.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Now WTF, whatever would you do w/o Charles and me? Originally Posted by John Bull

Go ahead. Be exclusive and snobbish. ID Care. No one would invite me in anyway. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

What if no one joins your private forum WTF? Will you argue with yourself? Originally Posted by Sa_artman
If you would reread your post, you might start thinking about arguing with yourself before posting

I am not starting one!

The people I want to hang out with in private, I PM.

It was a suggestion for the folks that want a 'kinder gentler' forum or 'safe haven' for themselves. Evidently in this one they think they can say WTF ever they want to anyone and those folks that they do not approve of are not suppossed to respond in kind.

Either that or they could quit bitch'n and be the change they seek. That would mean they would have to take a closer look at the person they see in the mirror evey morning and start there.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Is there a list for this group? Originally Posted by Ansley

Yes, why of course! You and Lauren are at the top, ya'll can pick and choose whom ever you think are kinder gentler for your own lil forum.

I do not need a list, I'll just ask Sydney , she seems to know WTF I like and why moreso than I.

http://www.amazon.com/cant-laugh-you.../dp/B001YI344G

Give this shirt to your LS....this was the biggest bug in the whole forum as far as I was concerened. No sense of humor! She was dragging you down. If you two start a new forum, my only wish is that you teach her to laugh at herself. That is why I miss Becky, her great sense of humor.

IMHO , you folks are making a big deal outta nothing. People leave. A whole lot of great poster have left over the years. People move on. Maybe we should be mad at ourselves for not doing so to! IDK but this is much ado about nothing.
I got an invite...I declined, I'll just leave it at that.... Originally Posted by Valerie
That is ok, your hobby husband is slapping the tards around for both of you.

To the rest of you........

If you don't have what it takes to be the cat, you are the mouse.......and the mice never want to play........unless you are sucking the dog.

The "private" forums cost money.......the circle jerk is free........you get what you pay for.