Hobbying is difficult sometimes

I've been wanting to go hobbying again, do some reviews, get my credentials up. Looking at these hot ladies up here gets me all riled up every time Unfortunately, my old lady is in charge of my bookkeeping and I can't just withdraw money without her knowing. There's also finding the time to sneak away for a few hours.

What to do? What to do?
Squirrel away a little at a time. Twenty here, thirty there. You'll be banging a hooker before you know it.

Or just lie to your old lady. Tell her you needed the money for (insert bullshit reason). Needed tire blah blah, or a brake whatever, or thing-ama-bob for (insert hobby or "honey-do" project.) Just make up something.
Squirrel away a little at a time. Twenty here, thirty there. You'll be banging a hooker before you know it.

Or just lie to your old lady. Tell her you needed the money for (insert bullshit reason). Needed tire blah blah, or a brake whatever, or thing-ama-bob for (insert hobby or "honey-do" project.) Just make up something. Originally Posted by albundy
Al, thank you for your input . Those are great ideas. I want to have one of the girls at the agencies but they also require 2,3 references. I only have 1, and that's back in February with the Sunflowers. That also put an obstacle in my path since I don't have the freedom like some of the seasoned hobbyists do.
Why does it have to be an agency girl? Get a couple of well reviewed girls from here on ECCIE that are "newbie friendly". Maybe go for chicks that offer a half hour. You get a cheaper rate and you can quickly have 2 references.

Or do like I do: Read the reviews of Backpage chicks and find a good one. Usually, they are cheaper and do not require references.
Agency seems (to me) to be a little more bang for the bucks, more affordable? Just from my past experience...
Hard to beat the agencies for lots of reasons. Good price, mostly hot girls, generally consistently good service, very easy scheduling, etc. get in with a few and be happy.
  • cr76
  • 05-13-2016, 05:35 AM
Hard to beat the agencies for lots of reasons. Good price, mostly hot girls, generally consistently good service, very easy scheduling, etc. get in with a few and be happy. Originally Posted by tbone77494
yup
Everytime u goto grocery store walmart

Get a lil cash back

Toss the receipt before u get home
Get a divorce...
Get a divorce... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ding ding ding.
Lol
This is the first positive negative comment
Wakeup has said.
Lol.
Ding ding ding.
Lol
This is the first positive negative comment
Wakeup has said.
Lol. Originally Posted by DaChef
So you think a divorce will leave you with more spare cash?

Lt's see how that works out for you
^^^^ make a list of people that regretted a divorce.

....go ahead.
So you think a divorce will leave you with more spare cash?

Lt's see how that works out for you Originally Posted by essence
Oh please. Texas has some of the most favorable laws in regards to divorce if you are a man. Your child support obligation wouldn't be any worse than what the average man doles out every month to keep a full household running.. and even if your wife has spent your marriage as a stay at home wife... alimony is pretty damned limited in Texas compared to just about anywhere else.

If I were a man.. and I wanted a divorce... I'd find an excuse to move to Texas before I did it.
My wife knows I do this. I also told her that I would budget no more than a set amount a month to it. Think this coming July it'll be one year of hobbying for me.

Point is, you could just tell her and have an open conversation about it.
Point is, you could just tell her and have an open conversation about it. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Or be a liar and a cheat, scrounging about for alibis and spare twenties. Carry on.