Phone: After verification
Email Address: Nikkibangcock@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://nikkibangcock4u.wix.com/personalfucktoy
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Just what I was doing to myself.
Session Length: -
Fee: 0.00
Hair Color and Length: Brown with blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks Hispanic with a touch of Asian, mostly in the eyes. Very short, ass is a little flat, boobs look big, a little thick waisted but not bad.
Recommendation: No
For those that don't have ros.

I only use my account to verify providers but Ive had two issues with Ms. Bangcock so here's my first review.

First time I saw her, she texted me about 10min before my appointment to push it back 30min. I had other arrangements and the extra 30min was pushing my time. I still agreed. I started to get worried I might be late so I emailed her because I don't discuss anything over the phone, and I also texted and called her, telling her to check her email. I wanted to go from an hr appointment to 30min or 45min, and she doesn't have that available on her showcase. I got Nothing. So I start to worry she might have double booked or overlapped my appointment. I told myself I would give her till 9:30 to at least reply then I'm gone. 9:30 hits and I leave, I checked my phone down the street and she texted me, asking where I was at. I told her I left and she flipped out, called me a no show and started going off. Her excuse was she was showering and getting ready. I felt bad and told her I didn't have much time and that I would give her something for the waste of time and she agreed. She came down to get me when I was at the lobby, hair NOT wet, and we went to her room. I apologized and she said it was ok, gave her $.5 and she stood up gave me a hug and walked me out.

Didn't learn my lesson so I booked another appointment for today, showed up and texted her. I still haven't received a reply.
Moved to correct section
Lucian17

Actually I told you I was only available at 9:30am and you asked about 9am but I said 9:30am twice and you still showed up at 9am. I am always very punctual and as far as this no call no show review. He did something similar, asked if I was available at a certain time and I never sent an address of confirmed appointment, he had seen me earlier in the week and must have gone to the same hotel, and have screen shots but I don't think that will be necessary, I guess you guys are getting so excited to fuck me, they are Mis reading text messages lol
Another movie?
Lucian17

Actually I told you I was only available at 9:30am and you asked about 9am but I said 9:30am twice and you still showed up at 9am. I am always very punctual and as far as this no call no show review. He did something similar, asked if I was available at a certain time and I never sent an address of confirmed appointment, he had seen me earlier in the week and must have gone to the same hotel, and have screen shots but I don't think that will be necessary, I guess you guys are getting so excited to fuck me, they are Mis reading text messages lol Originally Posted by Nikki BangCock
You said you were going to post our text messages, and I'm ok with that as long as my number is covered.

I told you 9am and you agreed, you then texted me to change it to 9:30 I told you I would wait, I didn't just show up at 9am for no reason, I was already on my way. I waited in the lobby till 9:30 and I texted you several times because I was worried about my time. You texted me past 9:30 and you still flipped out. I still came back and paid.

That was my first time seeing you, I was there at 9am because you gave me an address and a yes. I didn't misread anything. I don't know why you're claiming I'm just showing up without an appointment. I clearly ask you if you're available at 9am because you said you were leaving Friday and you asked me what time. I told you 9am and you say that works, I say ok, what else do you need to confirm?
Lucian17

Actually I told you I was only available at 9:30am and you asked about 9am but I said 9:30am twice and you still showed up at 9am. I am always very punctual and as far as this no call no show review. He did something similar, asked if I was available at a certain time and I never sent an address of confirmed appointment, he had seen me earlier in the week and must have gone to the same hotel, and have screen shots but I don't think that will be necessary, I guess you guys are getting so excited to fuck me, they are Mis reading text messages lol Originally Posted by Nikki BangCock
My god woman.... That showcase!! 😀
L17, she did you a favor.
that ass though......
Yeah...I could see how they are getting excited to fuck you...lol. Let me know when you get back in H Town
Yeah, I've seen that ass, and those breast, and those legs, and her lips twice now. I could go on and on.

Misunderstanding happen. It just up to the two parties involved on how they want to handle it. It would appear the OP's means was to wait 6 hours before making a public gripe.
Yeah...I could see how they are getting excited to fuck you...lol. Let me know when you get back in H Town Originally Posted by HobbyNinja

YES Nikki..!!! Put me on that list also.... PM me when your back in Houston..!!!
I'd like a taste......

I want some Nikki Nikki!!!!

She fits right into my ISO post, Whoooo Hooooo
I want some Nikki Nikki!!!! Originally Posted by RioLobo
+1 let me know when you come back