Showcase for MEN

Perhaps the need for "security" is manifest.

But I do know sites where the gents can have photo albums. And hoping that not ALL are BUMS!
Just use your avatar
HOT
Menu includes: BFE (fix shit around the house, mow the lawn, watch sports)

Fetishes: (extra $) you can pretend to be mad at us for some unknown reason and we have to console you even tho it wasn't our fault Originally Posted by burritosinbed

Any truly GREAT BFE must also include:
Leave the toilet seat up, drop empty beer cans all over the living room, leave dirty dishes on the table, throw dirty underwear in the corner of the bathroom, snore on the couch while sports is on the TV, and belch & fart wherever and whenever I want to...

Just use your avatar Originally Posted by toutiorix
Good Idea!
Frida Kahlo.... Do you guys know about the bus accident she was in, and how she lost her virginity? Originally Posted by yitzchak
I know about the accident that put her in bed for a year but please enlighten us about how she lost her virginity. I have not heard that story.

BTW, you can probably delete the smaller bank notes, they will not entice anybody. Although the 500 Peso note with Frida Kahlo is hot. Stimulates your dirty fantasy...
A metal pole took her virginity in a bus accident
Don't worry, ladies.

I always go easy...unless you say otherwise.
Attached Images File Type: jpg e2313f223c78a8cbe0cad1b61aef48f2.jpg (65.9 KB, 47 views)