Mobile certificates expired?

• ketro
  • 01-31-2022, 01:12 PM
I can no longer access the mobile site.

Starting yesterday, I am getting the following message:

The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "m.eccie.net" which could put your confidential information at risk.
Is anyone else having this issue?
On Eccie?
  • ketro
  • 02-01-2022, 06:43 AM
Yes. https://m.eccie.net/

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Subject: m.eccie.net

Issuer: R3

Expires on: Jan 30, 2022

Current date: Feb 1, 2022
On my phone, it just rejects the site entirely. I can visit the full site, but browing it on a phone is annoying.
  • Smerc
  • 02-01-2022, 10:49 AM
Shitty to have to go through these hoops, but not sure who all is having this problem. Try clearing cache/cookies if you haven't. I tried to access eccie on mobile using eccie.net & m.eccie.net and both worked fine on an outdated chrome browser (on a moto g phone). I would try a new browser if that doesn't work. A few things pop up for "ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID" in google. Seems like that certificate isn't resetting/updating properly for some reason on your phone.
  • ketro
  • 02-01-2022, 05:20 PM
I'm using Firefox Focus with maximum security features turned on. I click the "clear browsing history" button regularly. I'm seeing the expired certificates on other browsers on other devices.
We have shared the reports of the Certificate issue with the IT Folks
  • ketro
  • 02-02-2022, 08:43 AM
We have shared the reports of the Certificate issue with the IT Folks Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you.
I had no problem accessing the mobile site other than the warning from my anti-virus that it was not safe.

I use the regular site on my phone and have no issues. You don't have to use the mobile site on your phone.
  • ketro
  • 02-15-2022, 08:05 AM
The certificates have not yet been updated. I am still getting security alerts on the mobile site.
Same with home02 but then who cares
I have been told that the IT people are working on this issue.
I also started having this problem about a week ago.
The IT people must not be doing anything about it. Fixing a SSL cert is not a hard thing to do. This is still a problem for me too.
  • ketro
  • 04-08-2022, 08:21 AM
The IT people must not be doing anything about it. Originally Posted by 982L5sJ7Aj
  • ketro
  • 04-23-2022, 07:47 AM
...and now the certs for the full site are expired.