I got banned on SA

I never say anything incriminating on that site. Matter of fact I won’t even message a SA GIRL without checking eccie first. I may have used my handle in a message and that’s probably it. 79$ and a waste of time. I truly over 2 years have met only 2 or 3 SA girls and one was a horrible experience. So whatever, it’s become a scam show.
That seems super shady to just take your money and then ban you without an explanation. They should have at least given you a warning!
That seems super shady to just take your money and then ban you without an explanation. They should have at least given you a warning! Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Ya it was 89$ not 79$...I emailed support and they said banned forever , mayb It is LE posing as whores and messaging.SA /TOS khalessi69 messagesd my inbox with hourly rates and I didn’t respond in any way incriminating myself. That’s the only shit I can think of. That site drives me batty
I don’t know about SA specifically, but on another site, they tell you upfront that they monitor emails and use an algorithm to detect “Pay Per Meet” activity.

I don’t think it’s LE at all, it’s Brandon freaking out about SESTA/FOSTA because he has deep pockets and a real legitimate risk if these lawsuits start happening.
Ya I doubt it’s LE , it’s prob a bot that trolls accts and detects keywords
Seems illegal that they can ban you without refunding the pro-rata portion of your fee

They can ban you. But keeping the full $89 is beyond shady.

I would ask them for a partial refund and if they don't comply, if you used a real credit card and not a prepaid debit card, I would file a dispute with your credit card company
They ban people for noncompliance to agreed upon TOS. I’m sure they state they owe no refund.
Ya they can keep it I’ll go back another day after piggy backing info on SA from those those members who share because I’m obviously no good at finding SA girls on my own and there are sooo many profiles . It’s like an investigation to nowhere.
I'm sure it says somewhere that there are no refunds if you are banned or some such nonsense.
They ban people for noncompliance to agreed upon TOS. I’m sure they state they owe no refund. Originally Posted by B Three
Well he said he did not break the rules. Now maybe he did - I am just going by what he wrote.

I have no doubt their TOS is so one sided in their favor. That said, such TOS would not hold up if SA was fraudulently using it to collect fees and not provide the service promised. They simply are counting on the fact that most guys are going to say fuck it and drop it.

Bottom line, if he didn't violate the TOS, that is a case of fraud on SA's part. But because the owner there is a douchebag, they are counting on people not jumping through all the legal hoops to pursue any claim or criminal charges
He said he was making a connection between his Eccie handle and SA account. And I think he was implying that he cross referenced girls from here and there. Not clear about that one. But not saying something incriminating (illegal) isn’t the same as saying something against the TOS. And you are correct, the TOS is uberbroad.
  • ron32
  • 10-22-2018, 06:02 AM
If you are looking for a strictly p4p or pay per meet hoe on SA, always safe to take the convo offline to your burner. Just message them your number and say contact you to discuss the arrangement and what they are looking for. If it is a hoe and not a legit SB, your phone will be buzzing with the 'Hi Honey, want a date' texts.
If you are looking for a strictly p4p or pay per meet hoe on SA, always safe to take the convo offline to your burner. Just message them your number and say contact you to discuss the arrangement and what they are looking for. If it is a hoe and not a legit SB, your phone will be buzzing with the 'Hi Honey, want a date' texts. Originally Posted by ron32
Always
After a few messages on SA if they aren't willing to go to a different form of interaction like kik, snap, text...move. They're just game players.
If you are looking for a strictly p4p or pay per meet hoe on SA, always safe to take the convo offline to your burner. Just message them your number and say contact you to discuss the arrangement and what they are looking for. If it is a hoe and not a legit SB, your phone will be buzzing with the 'Hi Honey, want a date' texts. Originally Posted by ron32
Agreed