State: Texas
Address: Spaville
Activities: TA Bbbj Asian Cg. Massage bbbj cg mish s mish
Hair Length and Color: Average black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short thin nice mm’s
Recommendation: Yes
Request to Mod/Admin - Please move this to Dallas AMP thread.
My fault. Was in Dallas now In Houston.
best AMP review in decades and Dallas LMAO
Bro you know you did this on purpose to give us Houston people some hope!!
Well shit, I'm headed to dallas this weekend haha
  • pkh
  • 08-30-2019, 01:49 PM
I’m going to Dallas too. Seriously. ��
Dammit !!!
This guy did this on purpose to fuck us.
If you have not had the opportunity to experience the Dallas amp scene I highly recommend it. I know recently their were some closures so I don’t know the current state of events but the Dallas forums are full of really good info on this very topic.
The drive up there, experience the amps and a night in a hotel would be well worth it. Not to mention Dallas has some really good providers as well. Make it a TexSexCation.
He definitely posted this to rub our faces in it, I have been there on a few business trips and it’s incredible vs. here. Why us ? Why Clowney...it goes on and on.
  • wiggy
  • 09-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Dallas AMPs are overrated. Most of the reviews are fake and are paid advertisements.
Dallas AMPs are overrated. Most of the reviews are fake and are paid advertisements. Originally Posted by wiggy
A lot are exaggerated but one thing for sure there is better talent in Dallas when compared to Houston.
I am from Dallas and visting Houston today..
Now I am depressed for you Houston gents.
Now I am depressed for you Houston gents. Originally Posted by pizza101
me too, but they let M&N get away, the one Spa they had that rivaled, and even BEAT the best Dallas Spas.

take it back.. I congratulate the Houstonians for hosting such a glorious spa, even as it stood a mere 50 feet from a residential area. brazen as Hell, but fun while it lasted.