Encounter: Winter aka Breanna from cityx..stay away from this ho.

Date: 06-21-2018
Name: Winter aka Breanna
Phone: 5016506169
Email Address: kyronburks13@gmail.com
URL / Website:
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Regal Row, Market center
Activities: naked view, boob groping, drama and screaming..
Hair Length and Color: blonde long down to waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body with tattoos in arm. 5'6'', 120-140 lbs, firm natural Bs, shaved kitty with tan lines, banging hot body but such a same with BP ho attitude, so stay away
Recommendation: No
Thanks for your review. What a bummer.
That sucks bro. I would have knocked that hoe out. But that’s just me.
it's kind of incredible that Whores still play that game of stickup. pre-internet I could understand somewhat, but there is much damage a pissed off John could do.. call the Cops, tell the Hotel Manager, lay in wait for the Bitches.

I don't know how I would play it, but I know I would not leave without my $80, with that being the last word.
I read her ad in the link you posted. Right in the ad it says: Pussy-unavailable. There you go, truth in advertising!

Sorry dude...
Thanks for the review.
it's kind of incredible that Whores still play that game of stickup. pre-internet I could understand somewhat, but there is much damage a pissed off John could do.. call the Cops, tell the Hotel Manager, lay in wait for the Bitches.

I don't know how I would play it, but I know I would not leave without my $80, with that being the last word. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
For sure i called hotel manager an informed bout them n later gave tips to DPD ����. After that in the evening they were blowing up my phone which i didn't answer. haven't seen their Ad update... either they ran away or hope DPD whooped their ass ����