Any Helpful Information On Pittsburgh - Thank You!

Hello and hope all are well! I am sure this has been asked many times, but there doesn't seem to be alot of updated information available. With this being our first time there any information on safe areas, hotels etc would be awesome. Please PM or email me if you wish to share any helpful intel. Thank you so much and everybody stay safe and sane xoxo
I would definitely recommend staying in Cranberry or Green Tree. That’s where most of the providers here stay. Both are nice areas with a lot of hotel options. I’ve always worked out of Cranberry. I hope you enjoy your time here in Pittsburgh!
  • El-mo
  • 07-13-2021, 06:12 PM
I would definitely recommend staying in Cranberry or Green Tree. That’s where most of the providers here stay. Both are nice areas with a lot of hotel options. I’ve always worked out of Cranberry. I hope you enjoy your time here in Pittsburgh! Originally Posted by JaydenJynx
FWIW, Cranberry is a half hour north of the city. I’m sure Jayden does very well, but there are lot of clients who won’t travel that far, especially those who live south or east if the city.
For those of us East of the city, Monroeville would be ideal.
Greentree is the most central part of the area - other than being Downtown. And Downtown is a pain in the ass. Greentree is basically 2 miles outside downtown with several decent hotel options
there are several nice hotels near the strip district.
there are several nice hotels near the strip district. Originally Posted by I ce man
Exactly! A very good central location.
Winter Kay you are a stunningly gorgeous woman I’m gonna have to check you out if you’re not already booked up.
Im with 4barrel, what dates are you planning on visiting?
FWIW, Cranberry is a half hour north of the city. I’m sure Jayden does very well, but there are lot of clients who won’t travel that far, especially those who live south or east if the city. Originally Posted by El-mo
There are clients everywhere
  • El-mo
  • 07-15-2021, 12:09 PM
There are clients everywhere Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
This is unquestionably true, and you know far more about business than I do, so I will defer to your expertise, however, it would seem to me that setting up outside of the core county of the metro might limit one’s visitors.
I’m sure there are factors that I have not considered.
This is unquestionably true, and you know far more about business than I do, so I will defer to your expertise, however, it would seem to me that setting up outside of the core county of the metro might limit one’s visitors.
I’m sure there are factors that I have not considered. Originally Posted by El-mo
Less riff raff up that way, some deeper pockets
I’m sure there are factors that I have not considered. Originally Posted by El-mo
I don’t want to hijack this lovely lady’s thread, so I’ll simply say that there are ready willing and generous clients everywhere.

You’ll be fine anywhere, girl! Choose what’s best for you
Less riff raff up that way, some deeper pockets Originally Posted by HDGristle
Not really, the big money is close to the city. (Fox Chapel, Oakmont, Sewickley, Oakland etc). There’s some nice upper-middle class neighborhoods to the north, but no more than to the south, west or east. Being centrally located would be best, IMO.
Yet we don't see traveling providers flock toward Downtown, the North Side, the Strip or even somewhere further out like Bakery Square. Why?