Date: 09/01/12
Name: Tantra Club, Prague
Contact Info: +420 777587488
URL / Website: http://en.tantra-club.cz/
General Area: Dejvicka 1, Praha 6.
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS
Session Length: 3 hours
Fee: 2500 CHK
Hair Length and Color: 1st woman: dirty blond, shoulder length. 2nd woman: dark brown, mid-back.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Two women, one 5' 6" tall, cute, thin, nice perky breasts. Second, 5' 6" tall, probably 180 lbs, not quite BBW, but getting close.
Recommendation: Yes
Franky,

Very interesting experience! Nice review!

DD
Wow,
This looks like a very interesting experiences i'd love to take part.
How far in advance did you need to make reservations?

Is it a pretty open club - i.e, easy to interact with others?
My brother and I decided to visit the Tantra club, we were there on Friday! I met a tanned brunette from Prague, she was about 25 years old. She was thin and very sexy. We spent amazing time with her. We were in the sauna, drank cocktails and had sex in the jacuzzi. She made ​​me a blow job in the pool ! I was in heaven. I recommend to visit and to relax in Tantra club, it is great place for adults!
I really enjoyed in Tantra club! This was my first time in a swinger club with tantric theme. At first, I was very shy, but then the hostess introduced me to the guests! We all became friends. I really liked a girl. She was blonde and had beautiful figure. She was very sweet, gentle, and kind. Then she offered to give me a massage and I gladly accepted. After the oil massage I was very excited, uff!!! And she did not mind. We had sex, then anal sex as well. It was a wonderful night! I am sure to come back again!!