My Naughty adventure. Please share yours too!

So on New Years I planned to just have a normal NYE. Ya know go see some fireworks and have a few cold ones at my reg bar I go to. To my surprise I end up having a lil more than a few and stubble upon a club a friend told me about and it happenes to be a swingers club. I've never been to one and my was it pretty exciting! I wanna hear about everyone's naughty adventures! Il be waiting with the popcorn
I had an intimate NYE with friends this time around. But last NYE was my first time going to Collette, a swingers club in the CBD. It was a blast and I had a lot of first time experiences there. That's awesome that you had a good time!
Now Nikki. That story is not naughty. Did you make your experience an adventure? If so, you need to tell before we will. lol
Well what happened there was naughty! and it was an adventure to me I've never been to a swingers club!!! What's old to yall is new to me. After Hobbying for the bit of time I have I think it's slowly but surely breaking me out of my shell and accept my own freaky side! Wel should all embrace our inner freak! I use to keep it inside

Xoxo
Nikki
I had an intimate NYE with friends this time around. But last NYE was my first time going to Collette, a swingers club in the CBD. It was a blast and I had a lot of first time experiences there. That's awesome that you had a good time! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Haha yup Lena! That's the spot
He wants details.

I wear dresses in
public with no panties.
A guy sitting across
frm me catching glances
between my legs.
I wear dark sunshades and
he thinks I'm looking in a
different direction.
Crossing my legs, uncrossing.
I massage my inner thigh & he
assumes I am masterbating.
Get really excited, then exit
the park.
He wants details.

I wear dresses in
public with no panties.
A guy sitting across
frm me catching glances
between my legs.
I wear dark sunshades and
he thinks I'm looking in a
different direction.
Crossing my legs, uncrossing.
I massage my inner thigh & he
assumes I am masterbating.
Get really excited, then exit
the park. Originally Posted by siberia
Oh that sounds like a fun way to mess with someone's head! I think I'm going to try this. ;-)
Fond memories of running around nekkid at Collettes & Jasmines!!!
My favorite was playing "the hot wife" at a biker rally......I had so many people sign my ass,there was no more room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed participating but I also came to understand how much I love voyeuring!

Jasmine is right around the corner from Collette. It can also be lots of fun, but the vibe is much more seedy. I've had good times with friends, where we bounced around between the two places in the same night.
Ooooooo lala sounds like fun! I'm gonna have to swing hop like that one of these days! I love stepping outside the box sometimes and letting loose. ;p

Xoxo
Nikki
Wear a mini skirt
and bend over a few
times to adjust
the sandals you wearing.
Wear a mini skirt
and bend over a few
times to adjust
the sandals you wearing. Originally Posted by siberia
When I visit Dallas,I have a special gent who takes me to dinner...Hooters/Twin Peaks/Ruth Chris/Benny Hannas,etc

He has me wear a sexy lil dress with no panties so we can play under the table...

when I lived in New orleans,I would take the streetcar to the quarter to party wearing only a long trench coat with lingerie underneath
^^ post pictures, seeing
is believing.
I shot a 240B, some Flares and GRENADES for NYE this year. No women where I'm at ... just a bunch of alpha-dudes. If I were a chick - I would be in hog-heaven with these boys ... since I'm not ... GRENADES!!!
If you are into or curious about impact play, restraints, wax play, or other kinky activities, the dungeon at Jasmine's is worth checking out from time to time.