A date should be like an upscale restaurant !!!

1 No smoking of any kind
2 Everything in the place should be clean including you
3 Nice greeting and polite attitude
4 Able to hold an adult conversation
5 Nothings overprice considering whats offered
6 Provider is not drunk are high on anything
7 Restrooms clean with no signs of previous customer
8 No line waiting to get in
9 No talking on the phone will customer is waiting
10 Customer is always right within reason

Do you fit the list
#5. The ladies that have built a solid reputation through years of work deserve to set their prices. If they
want to charge $500 an hr that
is their right. You don't decide if
it is overpriced. Time is money
not activities.js

Make a list of ladies with YES reviews
and you will have answers.
Your reading #5 but not understanding I said nothings overprice considering whats offers.If you offer good service you should get good money.You fell #3 just that quick.
Just kidding I love all providers.
All the requirements that you're looking for in your experience with a provider can be found by reading the reviews of providers you are interested in meeting with.
#5 - it's not over priced, because if it was, you wouldn't have scheduled the date, right? It's not overpriced if you're willing to pay it.
Based on your reviews I'd say it looks as though you are dining at Ruby Tuesdays expecting Ruth's babe.
Just because you pay more at Ruth Chris does not mean its going to be better than
Ruby Tuesday many factors come in to play. Sometimes Restaurants like Ruth Chris overcharge when you could get better service at a cheaper Restaurant ,good food is not always the most expensive.
Your reading #5 but not understanding I said nothings overprice considering whats offers.If you offer good service you should get good money.You fell #3 just that quick.
Just kidding I love all providers.except the outspoken ladies Originally Posted by Infinityg37
Had you read my reviews my personality is great. A confident woman that speaks her mind must be a problem. I am not here to be a fake & tell you whatever you want to hear.

#5 - it's not over priced, because if it was, you wouldn't have scheduled the date, right? It's not overpriced if you're willing to pay it. Originally Posted by Mysterydate023
5 Nothings overprice considering whats offeredHe is talking about past tense, after the session is completed can a client determine if it's good service and she
delivers services.
Read the reviews.

The DNS list gets longer.
Not all restaurants are upscale.

The best ladies have gained years
of experience & reputation.
Really its your on interpretation of whats overprice after you experience the restaurant so booking a reservation does not mean its was worth what you paid.
A provider or pimp?
Read this review.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=957473
Someone get this man some non-smoking, prime rib pussy, PLEASE! Make sure its on a clean plate with polished silverware too! We can make the reservation and pay the tab. And make sure the server has a masters in poli-sci.
Just pokin' ya, Infinityg37.
I don't like smoking like the last guy.......

But some of the most freakiest ladys in the game smoke cig and .....parsley. I promise if you did a poll locally of the ladys with rep and reviews here most would smoke......maybe not in session....but they do. If you trying to find a lady who doesn't smoke the choices won't be so great.......as those who do. But we can dream can't we.
I like to poke lol hell put your pussy where your mouth is whats up show me what your working with the tabs on you lol.
1 No smoking of any kind....check,although I live with smokers I keep myself smelling fresh and aromatic!

2 Everything in the place should be clean including you......check,and i have the room decorated with disco lights and candles and such!

3 Nice greeting and polite attitude....check/hell yeahhhhhhh!

4 Able to hold an adult conversation....yep but some of that convo may include dirty redneck chatter ..Lol!

5 Nothings overprice considering whats offered....I definately am priced right...especially for my wide open menu...best bang for your buck plus a nice ass to boot...lol!

6 Provider is not drunk are high on anything.....check,unless you wanna do "body shots"!

7 Restrooms clean with no signs of previous customer.....check...complete with toiletries set aside for YOUR use!

8 No line waiting to get in......check...I only see two clients a day...except for the rare occassion I will host three!
9 No talking on the phone will customer is waiting....check!

10 Customer is always right within reason....check...NOTE the "withen reason"!

Do you fit the list
....YOU make the call!!
Someone get this man some non-smoking,
prime rib pussy, PLEASE!
Make sure its on a clean plate
with polished silverware too!
We can make the reservation
and pay the tabcause he is broke.. And make sure
the server has a masters in poli-sci.
Just pokin' ya, Infinityg37. Originally Posted by Nicolet

Fixed that