Possible trip to New Orleans..

Hey loves,
My name is Mariah & my home-base
is in San Antonio TX..
I was hoping to plan a trip to New Orleans
but where would I go?
Any ideas on where would be a safe, clean, discreet
incall that I can provide? Any by major freeways?
When would be the best time to come?
Looking to meet new friends!
Let me know, so I can start planning my trip.
xoxoxox
Welcome ...

Hotels are higher this time of year...its festival time

But i like lower garden district or warehouse/convention center for incall

Stay safe and have fun
Welcome! Best time to come to NOLA? Well it's always a double-edged sword:

Before Mardi Gras (early this year--Feb. 17th) is good for business, but your overhead is outrageous b/c they jack prices on rooms up 300% or more (and that's if you can find one).

After Mardi Gras the city has a hangover for a couple of weeks, but it's not a bad time to get a room; March is usually beautiful weather here. And some tourist/convention traffic is constant--it just peaks prior to M-G or big events like Fr. Qtr. Fest. (in April) or Jazz Fest. (late April-early May).

Where: always a bitch-fest. If you stay in the Fr. Qtr. or the Central Business District (always in print as "CBD" which is right next to the Qtr.) the locals will bitch b/c of parking & getting there during evenings there are parades, esp. if you visit during Mardi Gras. If you stay convenient to I-10 in Metairie or Kenner, tourists will bitch b/c you're not in walking distance of their hotel. However, overall Metairie & Kenner convenient to I-10 might be your best bet. I don't live there but it's easy for me (and others who live here) to get to.

You COULD also stay on the Westbank--but be very careful. There are locals & tourists who will NOT go there, even though PARTS of the Westbank are OK--like Manhattan Blvd. is all right. Terry Pkwy? No. The no-tell-mo-tels on Westbank Expwy? No--there's one that I've been to several times that I think is safe, but it's still pretty cheesy no-tell-mo-tel--you don't want to stay there.

New Orleans East. It's convenient to I-10 but can be bad, although I've seen girls there multiple times & never had a problem. I wouldn't recommend it for a first-time visitor. Same for Gentilly: even though the Econo-Lodge in Gentilly right next to I-10 is the nicest Econo-Lodge I've ever been to, it's still an Econo-Lodge.

Dallas Rain always recommends Lower Garden District & she ought to know (and sure enough, she responded while I was typing this). She's an excellent person to consult if you're a girl visiting NOLA for the first time. That's right along St. Charles Ave. You have to be VERY aggressive about shopping hotels.com & priceline, however, to ensure you get a place that's affordable. I'll admit that if you can do it though, you'll have a nice location & safety shouldn't be an issue, plus it's the prettiest part of New Orleans (aside from Esplanade between Broad & City Park, which is the prettiest street in NOLA but then I'm biased b/c I live in Mid-City). I've never seen a girl @ a place in Lower Garden.

Also, I don't know if it's you or me, but half your pics won't load on my 'puter & the ones I can see when I hit the thumb-nail I get the 'circle-of-death' & the full-size pic. never loads. Dave? Anyone else having trouble w/access to showcases, etc., today?

Good luck! Let everyone know when you plan to visit!
For me, only the first 8 pics load

For me, only the first 8 pics load

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I know a girl who looks just like her, but with bigger tits!