nice neighborhood

Soooooo. I have decided to become a permanent resident... With my girl Sarah Bella... Now we just need suggestions on a great location....
To live may be different than incall. I really like Uptown near Tulane if I actually lived in New Orleans.
I hear Bourbon Street is a happening place.
incall ..I had a great local in garden district and also uptown

You will luv it...I miss Nola and will one day be moving back too

enjoy!!
Looking to live .. Not for in call. I like my current metairie in location
mMagazine street is cool for walking and shopping...try the creme brulee at SALU!!
River Ridge is nice.

Would you prefer a single family home or apartment?
I live in mid-City & like it very much. Look for something lake-side of Banks, going away from downtown on JD. Navarre is also nice. LOVE my neighborhood--nice neighbors, no crime (seriously), easy commute... Actually if you keep your incall in Metairie mid-City makes sense.
I too live in Mid-Cities...I love it..
M.M.
Where does LAKEVIEW fall into all this? What do you call that area?

"Uptown" / "Mid-City" / "Garden District" ... holy shit all that stuff confuses the FUCK out of me. I need a map with labels!! LOL
What kind of incentives are you looking for in your immediate area/neighborhood?

"Uptown" / "Mid-City" / "Garden District" ... holy shit all that stuff confuses the FUCK out of me. I need a map with labels!! LOL Originally Posted by Arverni
Lakeview is Lakeview. It's Lakeside of Navarre & Mid-City, west of Gentilly Terrace. Uptown & Garden District--and what makes them different--confuse me too b/c it's the crescent-y part of the Crescent City & I don't go there much (there's a grocery store I go to weekly but that's it), but also this time of year I don't go at all there's just no point in trying to get around on a weekend. I work so much I mainly stick to CBD & then my own neighborhood: Bayou St. John is great!

I know the Wank a little, but even so that's also a little confusing.

"Uptown" / "Mid-City" / "Garden District" ... holy shit all that stuff confuses the FUCK out of me. I need a map with labels!! LOL Originally Posted by Arverni
... and there IS a map w/labels. Just Google Map it. Mid-resolution shows you neighborhoods & their names.
WOULD VEER FROM BAYOU ST. JOHN... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YALL FROM???LMAOF ANNIE