Reprise of comments re: Abby the Brothel Girl

Colleagues, on another thread I responded to a comment--several weeks old at the time--that I was having trouble contacting Abby. I would like to correct the impression that Abby failed to respond to my messages.

Two or three days after my first e-mail to her, she did write back and apologized for the delay. She is in transit between Indiana and California, without a real permanent residence, I think, and so she has some down time when she can't get to her e-mail account.

Anyway, we scheduled a meeting. I thought everything went well. She's cute, smart, clean, conversational and accommodating. In my book, she's a very good provider and I'm sorry to see her leaving Indiana. Everything good others on this site have said about is true.

Abby, if I don't see you again before you leave for California, arrivederci e buona fortuna!
Hmmmm. . .

Maybe I need to drive out and see her before she moves even further away. Has she updated a rough idea of when she may no longer be in the area for keeps?
She's leaving in August, I think.
This thread was moved from "Questions for the Staff" because there is no question for the Staff in the Thread Starting post.
I have also heard great things about her.