time for some ass!

Zero, we're going to have to agree to disagree about that ass.
WTF????

I just posted 3 photos and they disappeared.

I'm thinging they must have viruses or some kind of embedded links that ECCIE disables.

ChicaChaser? Any help? Originally Posted by ExNYer
The fanpop links you sourcing are in a slide show on that site. I'm guessing the url doesn't hold for linking. I think you have to link to static pics for best results.
Some of my Candice photos keep disappearing:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
These two I can get to a static link, the 3rd is currently hitting with what you had

tits have had enough attention on the board

To quote Doc Holiday

" Gentlemen, Proceed" Originally Posted by CJ7
This thread ended up being a pleasant surprise. When I first read the title "time for some ass" I thought it might be about StupidOldLyingFart.

Keep up the good work, CJ!
The fanpop links you sourcing are in a slide show on that site. I'm guessing the url doesn't hold for linking. I think you have to link to static pics for best results. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yep. That explains it.
Gwyneth Patrow:

It is hard to believe this women is 40.

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/colum...-premiere.html

She was just picked as World's Most Beautiful Woman be People. It is a dopey award, but it is hard to argue that is she is not at least in the running.

We don't need to talk about what a scatter-brain she is.

Jessica Biel, of course:

• CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 06:17 PM
  • CJOHN
  • 05-17-2013, 06:54 PM
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU Originally Posted by CJOHN
Always know you were a homo, ChoomCzar.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-17-2013, 07:12 PM
then ChoomCzar ... will cum up with a label for you DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR is taking... i cum up with something fun edit: wrong gatorfl ... good luck trying to setup shit in 24 fit...
Olivia Wilde - Perhaps my favorite actress of all right now.