I just saw alva is here

Not for nothing but if you ever wanted to meet the real deal she is one of them and im trying to figure out my schedule now

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1868564
\
Dam she is the hot !!!
Yes. Yes she is.
She is a Dicks best friend, I am going to see her everytime she comes to the Midwest.
Check out the review.
Sitting here now and can't even get a hard on after we met
She is a Dicks best friend, I am going to see her everytime she comes to the Midwest.
Check out the review.
Sitting here now and can't even get a hard on after we met Originally Posted by indexec
Can't get a woody?

Holy shit man I get one just thinking of how she greeted me and then layed in the bed in a corset and stocking and started rubbing herself as she asked me to undress slowly because she wanted to savior the moment .

The enthusiasm this beautiful lady has for her craft is second to none , and she gives one he'll of a massage ,then won't let you leave till you have popped twice ,

Smile
One if not the best .

I just re read her post in the weekend line up and i must of over looked it before but i laughed my ass off when i read it!

{Bat shit crazy girlfriend } im still rolling !!!

How fucking cool is that !!!

{I rather not take a chance and risk contacting you incase your married or have bat shit crazy girlfriend. Please be so kind to call me again till moment I can answer you.}

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!