The Polarity Project

What is polarity? I'm sure you have a general idea but as a reminder

1. the quality or condition inherent in a body that exhibits opposite properties or powers in opposite parts or directions or that exhibits contrasted properties or powers in contrasted parts or directions : the condition of having poles

2. attraction toward a particular object or in a specific direction

3. the particular state either positive or negative with reference to the two poles or to electrification

Now that we have a clear definition, let's look at our history from the very beginning, our current stage, and the existing future ....if you have studied a bit of quantum physics you may be aware of the theory that is no linear time, so everything is one. I know it's a bewildering concept for our limited physical and mental awareness to wrap around, but anyways moving on....

I have always been deeply observant, fascinated, intrigued, by the extreme polarity on this planet experienced by our human consciousness. Negativity and positivity. We're born into it. It has seemingly always been here. We have something in our genetic makeup that attracts us, for a lack of better wording, to choose, to be more of light or more of darkness. Humans are obsessed with this. It makes up the root core of our very existence. Who is right and who is wrong? Who is better, who is less...

Then there are the so called holy highly spiritual evolved gurus that claim to have risen 'above it all', seemingly cut themselves off from the rest of humanity. To be 'better' off of course.

The roles are already chosen for us, it's irrelevant what identity we choose to call ourselves, everyone is born into it. Or are they? Not all is neat and tidy and such in the universe

But moving on

Personally I have found the whole situation of polarity amusing and hilarious. I have gone to the edges trying to figure it all out and why of why it is and has to be.

Let's examine a few polarities. Tell me... which one rings true to you?

1. There has been a horrible mistake and we (whichever side we are on) are here to 'fix' it. There really is a concept of right and wrong and it is our duty to enforce it. Ahh the Almighty role of Do-gooders

2. We are here to simply to play a passive and observant role. To 'make the best of it'. Somehow for some reason this reminds of helpless and confused people

3. There are many diverse polarities, please share the polarities you have partaken in. Seeing that I don't exactly have 100% gods lenses to see through I am unable to complete this list alone

And for the ones reading who are completely confused, I'm asking your opinion of why do you believe we have polarity, is there a purpose behind it. Or is everything ....just an accident

For the ones who are still confused *sigh* ....tell me the reason behind the full spectrum of human emotions such as love, kindness, hatred, anger ...and what is passion to you?

I'd like to restate the saying that there is absolutely no coincidence in the world. Everything that occurs can be related to a prior cause or association, no matter how vast or how minute and trivial. All is affected by something related to it that is seen or unseen, cognized or unknowable.
I don't think this works.

We are not born into a polarity but we become subject to hegemonies. I think that is the word you wanted when discussing politics.

Polarity is about attraction or repulsion. At the sub atomic level we are talking about protons and electrons. They never change but the attraction or repulsion is never constant because it is referenced to another body. Same thing with electricity. A negative may be positive to a certain point but negative to another. It depends on your reference point.

People change. No one is constantly positive or negative. Opinions can be polarized but not people. Other than that you haven't really said too much.

Oh well, lets let the peanut gallery comment now.
Oh well, lets let the peanut gallery comment now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The lead "peanut" in the gallery started that ball rolling downhill at 2:52 am!
Look! I didn't have much to work with. Did you read all that stuff?
Look! I didn't have much to work with. Did you read all that stuff? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Corneyhole, now you know our dilemma when it comes to responding to anything you post. It's nice of you to feel our pain.
Hegemony ... Just another way for BSwine to say "send me a picture of your junk!"