What does whirly do with an opportunity to open a discussion with the communist Chinese?

So what does whirly do when the chance to discuss abortion with a member of a communist country that aborts babies based on gender?

A citizen of a country that has no God and aborts.....no fuck that, this is murder, babies moments before birth....at a rate that makes late term abortions seem none existence in the United States.

Does he call them out?

Does he plead with them to change their laws?

Their morals?

No, he condems law abiding Americans.

He complains about Pro-choice Americans.

He sides with the Chinese over Americans.

"Liberal" Americans who support a woman's right to choose and are horrified by late term abortions.

"Liberal" Americans who understand late term abortions are more likely to be for a medical reason instead a lazy person's birth control.

I can hardly think of a level of hell whirly deserves.

I only know one thing for sure at this point.

The hell he spends eternity in won't have Americans in it.

Just him and the Chinese.

See

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=748119

Posts 5, 6
So what does whirly do when the chance to discuss abortion with a member of a communist country that aborts babies based on gender?

A citizen of a country that has no God and aborts.....no fuck that, this is murder, babies moments before birth....at a rate that makes late term abortions seem none existence in the United States.

Does he call them out?

Does he plead with them to change their laws?

Their morals?

No, he condems law abiding Americans.

He complains about Pro-choice Americans.

He sides with the Chinese over Americans.

"Liberal" Americans who support a woman's right to choose and are horrified by late term abortions.

"Liberal" Americans who understand late term abortions are more likely to be for a medical reason instead a lazy person's birth control.

I can hardly think of a level of hell whirly deserves.

I only know one thing for sure at this point.

The hell he spends eternity in won't have Americans in it.

Just him and the Chinese.

See

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=748119

Posts 5, 6 Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0jSYSzGE-0
The mods have a problem with people that use screen names in the titles of threads...fucker.... LOLing you
Whirlyturd is a non factor in any intelligent debate. He doesn't represent a clear position and backs up his nebulousity with questionable source material; blogarbage that no thinking person could honestly accept as fact.

Then he defends it to the very end.

Hes so good at making an ass of himself, that we are asses for even acknowledging him a seat at the debate.

Already he's authoring "super threads" in an effort to get thinking posters to. Reply,to him.

Ain't going to work. Whirlyturd, you may speak to three or,four other dickweeds on the boards, but the rest of us think you need to go post in another forum.

In fact, we will do whatever it takes to show,you how welcome your SHRILL, ALL CAPS, HYSTERICAL RAVES ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT ARE FROM NOW ON IN THE SANDBOX.

You may have an idea already.

Keep,it,to ketchup reviews.,,.thats what you've,got. .thats what you get.
I thought Sandbox lefties wanted Superthreads; MunchMouth's post is actually a response to my original thread on this subject. But if you want to make multiple threads out of reply posts - count me all in............but maybe CC has something to say about it.................

There isn't much to say about MunchMouth's rant; except, I despise the Chinese Forced Abortion Policy.........case closed.
I thought Sandbox lefties wanted Superthreads; MunchMouth's post is actually a response to my original thread on this subject. But if you want to make multiple threads out of reply posts - count me all in............but maybe CC has something to say about it.................

There isn't much to say about MunchMouth's rant; except, I despise the Chinese Forced Abortion Policy.........case closed. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Rant? Excuse me commie lover.

To address your response.

No you don't. You embrace it.

When you had the chance, you said nothing.

You acted like the French in WWII.
Case isn't closed because YOU say it's closed.

FACT JACK!
To bad Clinton isn't still president or he could suggest that he give away
more of our military secrets to the COMMUNIST CHINESE!!!

ha ha ha ha
http://open.salon.com/blog/kc_mo/200...yths_of_choice

This says more about us as a society than any rant on a SHMB.

It seems in Roman Society, they just used a different definition of "viability".

Keep in mind, at the height of the Roman Empire, that was considered "modern times", and they were very "enlightened"
The mods have a problem with people that use screen names in the titles of threads...fucker.... LOLing you Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Screen names? Sure, what does it matter? LOL!
Real names, of course not.

I thought Sandbox lefties wanted Superthreads; MunchMouth's post is actually a response to my original thread on this subject. But if you want to make multiple threads out of reply posts - count me all in............but maybe CC has something to say about it................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I do not....at this time. The original thread was your typical abortion thread, this one is veering off-course to the Chinese baby limits.
  • Old-T
  • 05-27-2013, 09:55 PM
The mods have a problem with people that use screen names in the titles of threads...fucker.... LOLing you Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Screen names? Sure, what does it matter? LOL!
Real names, of course not. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Guess it's -1 for IIFF.
rules for the sandbox were set and published a long time ago.

.guys like Whirlyturd and his thralls are simply creations of those rules.

You want to live in a pile of shit, bring it.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WHIRLYTURD AND HIS MOUTHBREATHING FOLLOWERS - like IFFY, Corpy, Whiny, BSwine, JINO, etc. - HAVE MADE IT! (If I left anybody out, that's a fucking shame. YOU didn't even register on the DIPSHIT list and should be ashamed!)

That said, if you're gonna come in here, be prepared to call the liars out. They will run, hide and shit themselves, but at the end of the day, they're just posers!
Yes, posers we may be. But when it comes to dipshittery, there is only one TRUE champion!

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

That said, if you're gonna come in here, be prepared to call the liars out. They will run, hide and shit themselves, but at the end of the day, they're just posers! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Prove it, salina!

I'll ask you again. If I post the link to the thread you claim I started that you, Corpy and JINO claim I started naming ME dipshit of the year, WILL YOU LEAVE THE SANDBOX?

Come on, Whiny the lying sack of shit. Put your money where your mouth is!

(Tick tock motherfucker)