Looking to be verified for ourhome2.net

Hi fellas if you have seen me before and recently have become a member on ourhome2.net I would love if you could verify me. Also was told it's the next best site after eccie. My username is mbhoney
Add me on snapchat meagan_316
XOXO
  • Jazee
  • 09-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Hey Babe, You Have Been Reviewed On OH2 So You Should Be Able To Get Verified w| No Problem!

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...sas-City-Metro
OH2 is great. Not so much in Wichita yet, but I'm glad more ladies are joining in our area. I travel to Dallas often and it's very active there. A lot of reviews on OH2 at least in Dallas include pictures of a meeting. How do you Wichita ladies feel about allowing pictures to be included in reviews?
It doesn't bother me. But idk about the rest of the ladies
It wouldn’t matter to me either. I need a review on there too. Gentlemen...... if you’ve seen me recently and your on OH2 please review me
About the pics....even though xrated pics are ok to be posted on ourhome2 in ladies ads and photo albums, and in the reviews.....
Gentlemen need to be sure the provider has approved the pics before they are included in a review...the polite thing.
About the pics....even though xrated pics are ok to be posted on ourhome2 in ladies ads and photo albums, and in the reviews.....
Gentlemen need to be sure the provider has approved the pics before they are included in a review...the polite thing. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy

Agree completely!