Newbie in BA

Going to be in BA for a week towards the end of the month. Any suggestions as to female companionship? Any recent experiences with Cielo (as recommended in previous posts)?
Thanks. Texasew
I wish I could give you some direction, but it's been three years since my last visit. "Cielo" was a little bit more expensive than some other places, but it was comfortable and the variety was good.

I never did try any of the cafe's, but there were plenty of ladies in them when I walked by.

Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Where did you go
Gents,

Go to www.argentinaprivate.com or www.travelsexguide.tv for some of the latest info on where to go. Cafe Orleans and Cafe Exedra were two of the easiest spots to go at almost any time to pick up available girls. Quality could vary, but you could usually get at least a 6 or7 and occasionally an 8 or 9. The 10's work at the big clubs in Palermo and the upscale areas. Blacks, shampoo, mahado's will all set you back several bills for just an hour or two, but you will swear you are with a Penthouse pet. Dulce Eden was always good and it directs you to a place just South of Florida Ave the main shopping district.

Do some research and you can find anything you want. And remember the girls party until 4 am and the sex won't stop until 8 or one of you pass out from exhaustion.

WS2