Rest Of Story ?

If someone posts a review and wishes to keep the ROS private , shouldnt his wishes be respected?
A reviewer can choose to not put any info in the ROS if they like...they can also expect to get flames for it.

If you're posting a review, the ROS info should be filled out, otherwise all you're giving the readers is the contact info, description, and a recommendation. The readers can get that from any other review. A review is supposed to be about sharing information for the other hobbyists to decide if they want to go see that provider or not. If you're not giving out information that the readers can't find in any other review, then don't bother reviewing at all.

A review isn't an announcement that you saw the provider...it's an information sharing resource. Do what you want as a reviewer, but accept the consequences, which include the flaming and the denial of Premium Access for it...
If someone posts a review and wishes to keep the ROS private , shouldnt his wishes be respected? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yes, his wishes should be respected, but as Wakeup has already pointed out, there are some consequences.
[QUOTE=Wakeuр;1045041

If you're posting a review, the ROS info should be filled out, otherwise all you're giving the readers is the contact info, description, and a recommendation. The readers can get that from any other review. A review is supposed to be about sharing information for the other hobbyists to decide if they want to go see that provider or not. If you're not giving out information that the readers can't find in any other review, then don't bother reviewing at all.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
If you're posting a review, the ROS info should be filled out, otherwise all you're giving the readers is the contact info, description, and a recommendation. The readers can get that from any other review. A review is supposed to be about sharing information for the other hobbyists to decide if they want to go see that provider or not. If you're not giving out information that the readers can't find in any other review, then don't bother reviewing at all. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Agree in part; disagree in part.

Recent reviews, even if they are very similar to prior reviews, still reflect the reviewer's personal "take" on the experience. I find all reviews are informative and confirm that the level of service hasn't degraded since prior reports.
After all, it IS a lot of work for ladies to consistently deliver quality service to gentlemen of different sizes, shapes and personalities. If I see that quality affirmed time after time after time, I know that lady is a winner and will be high on my "to see" list.
JMO.

Huck
Huck, can you determine that with no ROS? Does just a "yes" recommendation do that for you? That's what I'm referring to...
Alot of people would treat a review with no ROS as though no review was done at all. Some might take a blind recommendation with just contact info, but personally I wouldn't. If someone wishes to post a review like that, it's their choice. I just don't see the point.
Huck, can you determine that with no ROS? Does just a "yes" recommendation do that for you? That's what I'm referring to... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Nope. Doesn't do it for me.

How many reviews have you seen where the ROS documents a disastrous experience for the client, but he still gives a "Yes" recommendation?

I think that we are saying the same thing... in two different ways...

Huck
If someone posts a review and wishes to keep the ROS private , shouldnt his wishes be respected? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

If those are his wishes, then that is just fine and his wishes should be respected...... but in the same sense if he is not given "credit" for a review, or said review is not assigned to the provider he has seen, he would need to respect that as well...... and within that same right, it is the right of other fellow hobbyist to dismiss his reveiw as a meaningful recomendation of that provider...... as in many aspects of life things are not always painted in black and white... (as Huck elluded to) a Yes recomendation is not always a great thing... and on the flip side I have seen PLENTY of No recomendations that were in NO WAY a negative review...... its the details of a story that allows the reader to asertain a better grasp of the provider......

Now if you mean "private" in that only premium access members should be the only ones allowed to see it...... well that is a whole different can of worms.....

JaD
I am on both sides of this as well I have seen a few gals since becoming a member, some providers dont want a review out there because they don't want to held down to "well you did this for him, I want that too" mentality so I just don't put a review. Now I havent had a bad experience since being a member but I have already made the decision that it gets a review to save other Hobbyists the drama or just the less than stellar company.
It may not be the way its supposed to be done but its the way I am going to do it.
some providers dont want a review out there because they don't want to held down to "well you did this for him, I want that too" mentality so I just don't put a review. Originally Posted by Rider68

Not every review needs to be a penthouse forum type review with a blow by blow description of every act she provides.
Not every review needs to be a penthouse forum type review with a blow by blow description of every act she provides. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Unless she just REALLY needs the business or attention. After 10, 20, 30 by God, enough already...the girl delivers!
Actually, it's the review board that makes these rules. By posting a review, the Hobbyist agrees to the rules.