Where are the college girls w/o tats w smoking bods?

Where are all the Dallas area college girls W/O tats and smoking bods that can be verified? Haven't looked here in a while, why all the account deletion requests?
All the college young hotties are out fucking thier hot ass bfs and charging money on ONLY FANS for you to watch and not to touch them xoxo lol
Smart Alec, not helpful. No wonder this board is on life support. Thx, good day.
Hot young college girls without tats ? That’s a unicorn ! I do have fun cruising seeking and certainly there are plenty of young ones.
Smart Alec, not helpful. No wonder this board is on life support. Thx, good day. Originally Posted by Playing4fun
but but but true
All the college young hotties are out fucking thier hot ass bfs and charging money on ONLY FANS for you to watch and not to touch them xoxo lol Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
but but but true Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
One of the reasons a strip club I'm very familiar with, that closed for covid, decided to not reopen, and put a 4-sale sign on the real estate.
I don't do Only Fans, I like to see in person. I think the biggest problem with strip clubs is with management. Most managers like to think they know what they are doing, but really have no clue. In clubs that were well managed, there was no shortage of customers, and girls would come from all over the country to work there. Diamond Cabaret in Sauget, IL was one example. Unfortunately, it was sold.
Smart Alec, not helpful. No wonder this board is on life support. Thx, good day. Originally Posted by Playing4fun
Pretty straight answer if you ask me. Did you do ANY research on your own before you posted??? No, probably not. Just figured everyone here would fill you in on their ATFs or UTR ladies.

Good luck with Rosy Palms.
Where are all the Dallas area college girls W/O tats and smoking bods that can be verified? Haven't looked here in a while, why all the account deletion requests? Originally Posted by Playing4fun
http://https://www.ebay.com/itm/184366825711
Try the mega-churches.
I have a 22 yr old college girl - no tats- no only fans- getting into Vet School next month.. they are around - took her off SA and she closed her profile. You can find them … have a little game and help her through this tough college time…. Tinder works to… hunt in the RW… the old I am buying this Make up and perfume for a friend who just graduated from College.. I’m gonna miss her she and I had a great arrangement oh I mean relationship… do you think she would like this? Keep the receipt and return it at another Sephora.. hunt where they are