Encounter: Lady Harper as Sweet as Ever!

User ID: -
Date: 9/12/2021
Name: Lady Harper
Phone: -
Email Address: Ladyharper@protonmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: BBJ, RCG, Mish, I think I blacked out at this point and can’t remember the rest.
Hair Length and Color: Strawberry blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5ft. Tight package with amazing MM. Tattoos but very tasteful. Absolutely stunner of a woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review and I agree with you about Harper
And for those that always ask what she looks like. Don’t say I never did anything nice for you guys!! A road with those kind of curves would be deadly!!

Yes, and as hot as all that is, I find that the sexiest part about this young lady is her mind...fully naughty and mischievous!

...and with a kind heart...
And for those that always ask what she looks like. Don’t say I never did anything nice for you guys!! A road with those kind of curves would be deadly!!

Originally Posted by poster5150
Yes, and as hot as all that is, I find that the sexiest part about this young lady is her mind...fully naughty and mischievous!

...and with a kind heart... Originally Posted by CH Luke
Thanks for the pics poster 5150. She does look pretty, and her hair is sexy!

CH Luke Your description is encouraging. She just might be someone I should try to be naughty with!!
It's the internet and people can do whatever the heck they want but I would just like to ask if you received Harper's permission to post these? If someone wants to see what she looks like, I am going to suggest that they contact her directly and ask for picts. 99% sure she doesn't want them shared here...........
Understand your concern, but Harper asked that I share a couple of pictures last time I saw her a couple of days ago. I did this on my latest review. She showed me the ones on this thread as well. I am confident she wanted them posted. I know she wants to be UTR but she told me she wanted to release a few pix on this site. Just something to show what you are missing if you haven’t seen het yet.
No worries Caring. I shared some way back when she was not happy. Problem was that I did without her permission and that's why she got pissed which is why I made the comment.
She asked me to post them so yes I have her permission. But you are a good man for asking!!
I wonder if she is still around haven't seen any reviews about her lately. I was interested in meeting her since I read great things about her.
https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=62335

There have been several reviews in the past few weeks.
Thanks for the info. I just haven't seen anything in the last month so I was wondering if she was still in the area.
  • Vet
  • 09-30-2021, 03:27 PM
I will definitely give her a call
Sounds great
If you happen to make contact let me know. Thanks