A Minor Rant About Lingerie

I love to be greeted by a woman in lingerie, especially black thigh-high stockings. It says to me, "I've thought ahead about seducing you and I'm about to rock your world!" But it's been a rare session that I've had lately (when I didn't ask first) where I was greeted by the lady dressed up to fuck. Maybe it's the Texas heat. Maybe I need to ask first more often. Still, I wish it happened more without prompting.
....I don't get NOT wearing lingerie.

It's quick to throw on and the easiest way to show you care about making a good impression. Plus if a girl leaves her lingerie collection at her incall she gets to clearly define "Work" and "Real-Life".
It's quick to throw on and the easiest way to show you care about making a good impression. Plus if a girl leaves her lingerie collection at her incall she gets to clearly define "Work" and "Real-Life". Originally Posted by SA Angel
Thank you! You are an exception to a whole lot of rules, and your taste in boudoir fashion is beyond reproach!
Thank you! You are an exception to a whole lot of rules, and your taste in boudoir fashion is beyond reproach! Originally Posted by CoverMe
You're so sweet! Thank you for the compliment.

It's quick to throw on and the easiest way to show you care about making a good impression. Plus if a girl leaves her lingerie collection at her incall she gets to clearly define "Work" and "Real-Life". Originally Posted by SA Angel
I totally agree! It makes prepping for an appointment that much quicker and drives every client crazy when they're greeted at the door by a dolled up sex kitten.
CM....you hit the nail on the head. Sometimes, that little bit of effort and thought turns an "ok" date into an "amazing" date. I know for me it does. And ladies, thank you so much for the extra touch. It is greatly appreciated!
Lingerie makes me feel sexy. I am at my best when I feel sexy, it's just that simple. I only dress down when requested. Getting in lingerie is like pregaming
Been there and done that.

Most sessions should be considered carefully in advance, but quite often not enough time to accomplish.

Sometimes very hotternheck! to be greeted by a lady starkers stepping out from behind her door, especially if the assignations have been prepped by hot and heavy calls and texts. Yes, I have been raped by sexperts.

otoh, starkers w/o the pre-prep seem to be more perfunctory at times and indicative of less than satisfactory IOP.

Almost all sessions with brand new to each other participants are always somewhat a gamble and hopefully more of a gambol.
I believe a session starts off much better when the lady wears lingerie.
It says she wants to excite you and please you!

Plus I like the feel of thigh-highs on my ears;-)
CM, I am in total agreement and have the same tastes. Even sexier when complimented by some garters and heels. Amazing that even when requested, how many seem to forget or they say they don't have what you want. Agreed with all of you, makes for one hell of a session when you see the lady well prepped just for you in sexy lingerie.
Indeed, nothing gets the mood right faster than a beautiful woman wearing some Victoria's Secrets
I just wish more time would be spent communicating. Not intrusive time but some time. I often send an email prior to meeting to get some of the things like preferred dress ironed out. They either go unanswered or I get the "read my reviews" answer.

It doesn't feel like a personal experience and I often leave disappointed event though the goal was achieved.
Getting in lingerie is like pregaming Originally Posted by Camille Fox
And it's then up to us to be ready for your game! You are always a vision of lust.
....and drives every client crazy when they're greeted at the door by a dolled up sex kitten. Originally Posted by Samarie
Ding! Ding! Winner!
I Iike a gal who is dressed
Up nice and sexy! I tend to like it more if she is dressed nice, then reveals sexy lingerie underneath. Like unwrapping a sexy present!!!